prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
stative and dynamic verb należy napisać historyjkę z użyciem dynamic and stative verb. Dynamic verb należy pogrubić stative verb podkreślić.

Every morning Gerald puts on a suit and tie, kisses his wife goodbay and goes to work. But today the weather is getting worse. when gerald drive to work he had a dangerous accident. He wake up i hospital and doesn't understand what happend. His wife say him about accident. Gerald doesn't remember anything. He want to come back to home, but the doctor dosen't agree and Gerald has to stay in hospita.
goodbay?
drive zly czas
wake up zly czas, dalej tez prawdopodobnie zly czas
happend ortograf
"say" zamień na inne
"back to" zgub
czyli
when gerald drove to work he had a dangerous accident. He woke up i hospital and didn't understand what happened. His wife told him about accident. Gerald didn't remember anything. He want to come back to home, but the doctor dosen't agree and Gerald has to stay in hospita.

a dobrze są zaznaczone stative i dynamic verb?
when 'gerald' (to jest imie wlasne, dlaczego mam Ci przypominac, ze piszemy to duza litera?) drove to work he had a dangerous accident. He woke up 'i' (ortog) hospital and didn't understand what HAD happened. His wife told him about (przedimek) accident.
He 'want' (zly czas) to come back 'to' (niepotr) home, but the doctor 'dosen't' (ortog ale i tak zly czas) agree and Gerald 'has' Zly czas) to stay in (przedimek) 'hospita' (z co to jest? - mamy poprawiac literowki, bo Ty nie masz czasu napisac to dokladnie?).

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia