list nieoficjalny

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Ludzie, proszę o pomoc. Mam napisać list -polecenie nieżej - i coś tam naskrobałam ale to jest jakaś masakra. Naprawdę proszę o pomoc.

Twoja koleżanka/ kolega poprosiła /poprosił Cię o opisanie Twojego ulubionego programu tv. Napisz list 120-150 słów w którym:
- opuszcza swój ulubiony program i podasz termin nadawania
- opuszcza dlaczego lubisz ten program i jak często go oglądasz
- zaproponujesz film, na którym ostatnio byłeś w kinie, abyście razem obejrzeli jak się spotkacie i uargumentujesz dlaczego taki jest Twój wybór
- zapytalisz co słychać u rodziców koleżanki / kolegi i jak Jej/Jego przygotowania do egzaminów

Dear Lucy,

Hope you're OK. Sorry for not writing for so long.

Have you heard about new program "Doctor House" ? I love him. He is emit every Thursday at 8.45 pm on TVP2. I have never miss any episode. You really should watch it. The show's central character is Dr. Gregory House, an unconventional and misanthropic medical genius who heads a team of diagnosticians at the hospital in New Jersey. "Doctor House" is one of the few series which I watch.
Have you seen comedy "New Year's Eve"? It's playing in the cinemas. The main role plays Jessica Biel. Do you remember her? She was Vanessa Price in "Home of the brave". Julia said that it's great film. We should watch it together when we will meet.
How are going your preparations for exams? I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Greetings to your friends and family.
Love,
xyz
Cytat: marked_26
CIEKAWE, CZY WSZYSTKO SCIAGNELAS, CZY TLYKO OPIS DR HOUSE'A

Dear Lucy,

Have you heard about PRZEDIMEK new program "Doctor House" ? I love him. He is emit=JEST EMITOWAC every Thursday at 8.45 pm on TVP2. I have never miss-ZŁA FORMA CZASOWNIKA any episode. You really should watch it. The show's central character is Dr. Gregory House, an unconventional and misanthropic medical genius who heads a team of diagnosticians at the hospital in New Jersey. "Doctor House" is one of the few series which I watch.
Have you seen PRZEDIMEK comedy "New Year's Eve"? It's playing in the cinemas. The main role plays Jessica Biel ZLY SZYK ZDANIA 'GŁÓWNA ROLA GRA JESSIKĘ BIEL". Do you remember her? She was Vanessa Price in "Home of the brave". Julia said that it's PRZEDIMEK great film. We should watch it together when we will meet TU MA BYC CZAS SIMPLE PRESENT.
How are going your preparations for exams PODMIOT ZDANIA MA BYC PRZED GOING? I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Greetings to your friends and family.
Love,
xyz
tylko jedno zdanie o Housie z wikipedi wzięłam. Czyli ma być coś takiego?

Dear Lucy,

Have you heard about a new program "Doctor House" ? I love him. He is emitted every Thursday at 8.45 pm on TVP2. I have never missed any episode. You really should watch it. The show's central character is Dr. Gregory House, an unconventional and misanthropic medical genius who heads a team of diagnosticians at the hospital in New Jersey. "Doctor House" is one of the few series which I watch.

Have you seen a comedy "New Year's Eve"? It's playing in the cinemas. Jessica Biel is playing the main role. Do you remember her? She was Vanessa Price in "Home of the brave". Julia said that it's a great film. We should watch it together when we meet.
How are your preparations for exams going ? I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Greetings to your family and friends.

Love,
xyz
edytowany przez marked_26: 02 lut 2012
Have you heard about a new program "Doctor House" ? czy to zdanie jest poprawne? jakoś tak dziwnie brzmi
tak, dziwnie
po pierwsze: mówisz o konkretnym programie, a więc the
po drugie: to raczej serial, a wiec series
potem dodaj 'called'
i potem: I love it

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Brak wkładu własnego