sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie i w razie błędów o poprawę. z góry dziękuję.

Nowadays, many young people go to study abroad to get an education. It is very difficult decision.
First of all people who have completed studies abroad have a good chance of finding well-paid job because complete the great universities and knowing the language very well. It is a very advantage of studying abroad.
Secondly people who residing abroad learning the culture and traditions of other countries
Another of its advantages is that people become self-reliant and count only on themselves.
The main of disadvantage of studying abroad is that they are very expensive.
Another disadvantages it is also a barrier for those who do not speak the language well. Need to know the language to understand the teacher and other people.
Many people in study abroad yearn for family and friends as a big drawback.
I think that studying abroad is very useful for young people. We realize that we are adults and we become self-reliant. So i think that it is worth to study abroad
It is (cos brak) very difficult decision.
First of all people who have completed (cos brak) studies abroad have a good chance of finding (cos brak) well-paid job because 'complete the great universities' (tego nie rozumiem) and knowing the language very well (tu wg mnie brakuje reszte zdania). It is 'a very advantage' (cos tu nie tak) of studying abroad.
Secondly people who 'residing' (zle slowo) abroad 'learning' (zle slowo) the culture and traditions of other countries
Another of 'its' (tutaj nie dokladnie wiadomo do czego to 'its' sie odnosi) advantages is that people become self-reliant and 'count' (lepiej 'rely') only on themselves.
The main 'of' (po co to?) disadvantage of studying abroad is that 'they' (nie wiadomo do czego to 'they' sie odnosi) are very expensive.
Another 'disadvantages' (l. poj) 'it' (po co to?) is also a barrier for those who do not speak the language well. (kto? co?) need to know the language to understand the teacher and other people.
Many people 'in study abroad' (cos tu nie tak) yearn for family and friends 'as a big drawback' (to jest w zlym miejscu).
So 'i' (popraw) think that it is worth 'to study' (popraw) abroad
I'd lose "to study" in the first sentence.