reklamacja

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie mojej pracy, która pisałam sama;
polecenie do tego zadania brzmi(pod poleceniem napisałam mój list) Wróciłeś własnie z wycieczki zagranicznej. nie jesteś zadowolony z tego wyjazdu i postanowiłeś napisać reklamację do biura podróży, które go organizowało:
- napisz w jakiej wycieczce brałeś udział i dlaczego ja wybrałeś
- wspomnij o punkcie programu, który nie został zorganizowany , oraz o błędnej informacji na temat godziny zamknięcia sklepów i muzeów
- opisz problem zdrowotny, który miałeś podczas tej wycieczki, oraz niewłaściwe zachowanie pilota w tej sytuacji
- poproś o rekompensatę pieniężną oraz wyciągnięcie konsekwencji w stosunku do osoby prowadzącej wycieczkę (120-150słów)

Dear Sir or Madam
I am writing to complain about the trip which was organiseed by yours travel agent's. I took part in trip because I wasn't never there and I was interesting this place.
An our trip was terible because in offer was written that on swiming pool are sauna and hot wather and written that every day is organized trip most of the famous place, meanwhile on swiming pool was cold wather and we visited only the Cathedrale Notre- Dame. In offer was writen that closing hour dhops are 9.oo-22.oo and closing hour museums are 9.oo-17.oo, bat in fact was that all closed was in the afternoon.
Whwn I was in bus I felt sick and I had got a terrible stomachache and I wanted exit with bus an frsh air. An our driver tell me that he haven't time on stops and He not stopped.
I hope that driver will sack and I delivery get compensation.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ
Podkreslilem wyrazy blednie napisane i/lub blednie uzyte. W lukach brakuje wyrazow.
Sa rowniez inne bledy.
I am writing to complain about the trip which was organiseed by yours travel agent's.
I took part in ___ trip because I wasn't never there and I was interesting ___ this place.
An our trip was terible because in __ offer was written that on swiming pool are sauna and hot wather and written that every day is organized trip most of the famous place, meanwhile on swiming pool was cold wather and we visited only the Cathedrale Notre- Dame.
In ___ offer was writen that closing hour dhops are 9.oo-22.oo and closing hour museums are 9.oo-17.oo, bat in fact was that all closed was in the afternoon.
Whwn I was in ___ bus I felt sick and I had got a terrible stomachache and I wanted exit with ___ bus an frsh air.
An our driver tell me that he haven't time on stops and He not stopped.
I hope that ___ driver will sack and I delivery get ___ compensation.
Yours faithfully,
edytowany przez fui_eu: 30 mar 2012
Yours faithfully, ? dlaczego nie może być? przecież jest dobrze:)
bynajmniej w mojej książce jest tak napisane...
Yours faithfully - jest jak najbardziej dobrze.
Sam nie wiem dlaczego podkreslilem "yours". Nie bardzo to pomoze calosci zadania.
a co sie stalo z Notre Dame? Popraw to
Przepisz jeszcze raz to wszystko z poprawkami. To jest maslo maslane z cebula.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Szkoły językowe

»

Pomoc językowa