sprawdzenie krótkiego tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
proszę o sprawdzenie poniższego tekstu. Wiem, że jest chaotyczny ale musiałam użyć różnych wyrażeń (give up, eat out etc.). Co najmniej 150 słów.
Z góry dziękuję za pomoc i wszelkie uwagi.

My favourite food is pierogies with cheese. I don't like cook for yourself so when I make a pierogies in the house my dad and brother have fun because they say that dishes enough for the whole army. My favourite food is spaghetti. When my mom cooks this dish in the whole house nice smells and nobody can't wait to be able to eat this delicious meal. My mom is like top-class chef. Nobody can't give up eating my mother's cakes. All cakes are mouth-watering. With strawberries, apples and peaches. My favourite is a cake with raspberries. I love delicious my mom's cakes but recently I'm on a diet and I drink only natural yoghurts and a lot of mineral water and I eat different fruits and I don't eat chocolate.
In free time I and my family we go to eat out ot the city for example strawberry ice cream. I think are very tasty.
Cytat: pytajaca
My favourite food is CHEESE PIES. I don't like BRAK SLOWA cook for yourself so when I make a<-PRZECIEZ TAM JEST LICZBA MNOGA pierogies in the house my dad and brother have fun because they say that BRAK POCZATKU ZDANIA Z CZASOWNIKIEM dishes enough for the whole army. My favourite food is spaghetti. When my mom cooks this dish in the whole house BRAK POCZATKU ZDANIA Z CZASOWNIKIEM nice smells and nobody<-PODWOJNE PRZECZENIE-> can't wait to be able to eat this delicious meal. My mom is like PRZEDIMEK top-class chef. Nobody can't ZNOWU PODWOJNE PRZECZENIE give up eating my mother's cakes. All cakes are mouth-watering. With strawberries, apples and peaches. My favourite is a cake with raspberries. I love delicious <-NIE ROZUMIEM my mom's cakes but recently I'm PRESENT PERFECT PO RECENTLY on a diet and I drink only natural yoghurts and a lot of mineral water and I eat different fruits and I don't eat chocolate.
In MY free time I and my family we =JA Z RODZINĄ MY go to eat out ot<-NIEZNANE ZLOWO the city for example strawberry ice cream. I think BRAK PODMIOTU, ZWROC UWAGE, ZE ICE-CREAM JEST W LICZBIE POJEDYNCZEJ are very tasty.
My favourite food is CHEESE PIES (?). I don't like to cook for yourself so when I make pierogies in house my dad and brother have fun because they are saying (?) that dishes enough for the whole army. My favourite food is spaghetti. When my mom cooks this dish in the whole house BRAK POCZATKU ZDANIA Z CZASOWNIKIEM (i don't know) smells nice and nobody can wait to be able to eat this delicious meal. My mom is like a top-class chef. Nobody can give up eating my mother's cakes. All cakes are mouth-watering. With strawberries, apples and peaches. My favourite is a cake with raspberries. I love my mom's cakes but now I'm on a diet and I drink only natural yoghurts and a lot of mineral water and I eat different fruits and I don't eat chocolate.
In my free time I and my family go to eat out to the city for example strawberry ice creams. I'm think are very tasty.
My favourite food 'is CHEESE PIES' (nie mozesz przeciez pisac 'is', ktore odnosi sie do l. poj, a pozniej 'pies' bo to jest l. mnoga) . I don't like to cook for 'yourself' (to jest calkowicie zle slowo, dla kogo to ghotujesz? dla mnie?) so when I make pierogies in (tu cos brak) house my dad and brother have fun because they 'are saying' SAY that 'dishes' (tu jest cos nie tak, pomysl co napisalas) enough for the whole army.
When my mom cooks this dish 'in' (niepotr) the whole house smells nice and 'nobody' (cos mi tu to slowo nie pasuje) can wait to be able to eat this delicious meal.
'Nobody' (cos tu z tym slowem jest nie tak, moze 'no one') can give up eating my mother's cakes. ....
With strawberries, apples and peaches. .... (to nie jest zdaniem)
In my free time 'I and my family' (napisz ...my family and I) go 'to eat out' (out to eat) (tutaj napisz co a pozniej gdzie) 'to the city for example strawberry ice creams' (zle zform. zdanie).
'I'm think' (nie, tutaj sie gubisz, wystarczy 'I think THAT', bo to co napisalas to znaczy 'Ja jestem mysle') are very tasty.
My favourite food 'is CHEESE PIES' (nie mozesz przeciez pisac 'is', ktore odnosi sie do l. poj, a pozniej 'pies' bo to jest l. mnoga)

ależ musi tak pisac, bo 'food' jest w liczbie pojedynczej.
My favourite food is chesse pies (<- chcę napisać: moją ulubioną potrawą/daniem są pierogi z serem). When I make pierogies my dad and brother have fun at home (have fun in the kitchen -tak?) because they say that eating enough for the whole army.
When my mom cooks this dish (?) the whole house smells nice and no > no one can’t - tak?) wait to be able to eat this delicious meal.
My mom is like a top-class chef.
No one can’t give up eating my mother's cakes.
My mother bakes cakes with strawberries, apples and peaches. My favourite is a cake with raspberries. I love my mom’s cakes but now I’m on a diet and I drink only natural yoghurts and a lot of mineral water and I eat different fruits and I don’t eat chocolate.
In my free time my family and I go for strawberry ice creams to the town (chyba coś nie tak..).
I think that are very tasty.
When I’m tired I don't to cook for yourself so I’m going to eat out. (<- kiedy jestem zmęczona nie gotuję [nie chce mi się] dla siebie więc idę zjeść na miasto) - zależy mi żeby użyć w zdaniu "eat out"
>>My favourite food 'is CHEESE PIES'
>>>ależ musi tak pisac, bo 'food' jest w liczbie pojedynczej
...ja zrozumialam 'cheese pies' jako 'pies made with cheese' - ang potrawa generalnie jedzona z chips i polana with gravy...a nie 'pierogi', i tak, teraz widze, ale ja bym napisala, My favourite food is pierogi, (a minature version of cheese pies), chociaz widzialam gdzies ze na pierogi mowia tez 'cheese samosas'.
>>>When I’m tired I don't to cook for yourself so I’m going to eat out.
ale dalej piszesz...nie gotuje dla ciebie, a masz na mysli siebie, slowo to jest MYSELF, so I often eat out.
sorry tam jest 'to cook for myself' a ma byc ....I don't cook for myself...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Nauka języka