wypracowanie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 58
poprzednia |
Możecie sprawdzić mój paragraf.
Contrast Polish and English grammar
Although English and Polish language derives from Indo-European group of languages their grammatical rules are distinct. Firstly, there is grammatical rule which says that in English tongue verbs conjugate in very simple way. Each personal pronoun has got the same form with the exception of third personal pronoun. In third person one adds ending “s” to the verb in present simple tense. In contrast, in Polish language there are numerous forms of verbs in present tense. Each personal pronoun has different endings. Moreover, there exists group of conjugation. Another difference is in the articles. They appear in sentences in English language, it is necessary to put them before nouns. There are two kinds of articles: definite and indefinite article. Definite article is used when you speak for the first time about noun, while definite article appears when you speak for the second time about noun and listener knows which thing you mean. However, articles do not exist in language Polish. Only definite article is place before noun when you want emphasize the word. The two languages also differ in the number of cases. Language English distinguishes only one case namely Saxon genitive. The case shows to whom the thing belongs. Whereas, in Polish nouns inflect for seven cases. Moreover, in each case the noun has different ending in addition to, nouns also has gender what might cause inflecting nouns more difficult. Summing up, English grammar is easier than Polish, since there are not numerous verbs forms, cases, only articles may cause some difficulties.
Cytat: xavierek
Możecie sprawdzić mój paragraf.
Although English and Polish language TO JEST TAKI JEDEN JEZYK? derives from PRZEDIMEK Indo-European group of languages PRZECINEK their grammatical rules are distinct. Firstly, there is PRZEDIMEK grammatical rule which says that in English tongue<-ZBYT POETYCKO, USUN TO SLOWO verbs conjugate in PRZEDIMEK very simple way. Each personal pronoun has got the same form with the exception of third personal pronoun NIE ROZUMIEM TEGO ZDANIA. In PRZEDIMEK third person one adds PRZEDIMEK ending “s” to the verb in PRZEDIMEK present simple tense. In contrast, in PRZEDIMEK Polish language there are numerous forms of verbs in PRZEDIMEK present tense. Each personal pronoun NIE O ZAIMKACH PISZESZ has different endings. Moreover, there exists group JEDNA? of conjugation. Another difference is in<-USUŃ the articles. They appear in sentences in PRZEDIMEK English language, it is necessary to put them before nouns. There are two kinds of articles: PRZEDIMEK definite and indefinite article. PRZEDIMEK Definite article is used when you speak for the first time about PRZEDIMEK noun, while PRZEDIMEK definite article appears when you speak for the second time about PRZEDIMEK noun and PRZEDIMEK listener knows which thing you mean.I CO, PIEKNIE CYTUJESZ REGULKI, ALE ZEBY ICH UZYC W ZDANIU, TO JUZ NIE? However, articles do not exist in language Polish<-CO TO ZA SKLADNIA?. Only definite article is place before noun when you want emphasize the word. The two languages also differ in the number of cases. Language English TY STUDIUJESZ ANGIELSKI? distinguishes only one case PRZECINEK namely PRZEDIMEK Saxon genitive. I TO WCALE NIE JEST PRAWDA, ALE MNIEJSZA O TO The case shows to whom the thing belongs. Whereas, in Polish nouns inflect for seven cases. Moreover, in each case the noun has PRZEDIMEK different ending in addition to<-USUN TRZY SLOWA, nouns also has POJEDYNCZA CZY MNOGA? gender PRZECINEK WHICH might DLACZEGO TAK HIPOTETYCZNIE? cause inflecting nouns more difficult. Summing up, English grammar is easier than Polish, since there are not numerous verbs forms, cases, only articles may cause some difficulties.

Although English and Polish languages derive from the Indo-European group of languages, their grammatical rules are distinct. Firstly, there is a grammatical rule which says that in English language verbs conjugate in a very simple way. Each personal pronoun has got the same form of the verb with the exception of third personal pronoun In the third person one adds an ending “s” to the verb in the present simple tense. In contrast, in a Polish language there are numerous forms of verbs in the present tense. personal pronouns NIE O ZAIMKACH PISZESZ( to o czym?) have different endings. Moreover, there exists groups of conjugation. Another difference is the articles. They appear in sentences in an English language, it is necessary to put them before nouns. There are two kinds of articles: The definite and indefinite article. The Definite article is used when you speak for the first time about a noun, while the definite article appears when you speak for the second time about a noun and a listener knows which thing you mean.I CO, PIEKNIE CYTUJESZ REGULKI, ALE ZEBY ICH UZYC W ZDANIU, TO JUZ NIE? However, articles do not exist in Polish languageCO TO ZA SKLADNIA?.( nie wiem co tutaj źle) Only definite article is place before noun when you want emphasize the word. The two languages also differ in the number of cases. English Language distinguishes only one case, namely the Saxon genitive. I TO WCALE NIE JEST PRAWDA, ALE MNIEJSZA O TO( to jakie są jeszcze przypadki?)The case shows to whom the thing belongs. Whereas, in Polish nouns inflect for seven cases. Moreover, in each case the noun has a different ending nouns also have gender, WHICH could cause inflecting nouns more difficult. Summing up, English grammar is easier than Polish, since there are not numerous verbs forms, cases, only articles may cause some difficulties.

teraz poprawnie?
personal pronouns have different endings = zaimki osobowe mają róźne zakończenia
w kilku innych miejscach brakuje przedimków
's' to jedyna w swoim rozdzaju koncowka, inna niz np. -ed, stad 'the ending s'
is placed, want to emphasise
zaimki mają subjective i objective case
could tez jest hipotetyczne
make inflecting
verb forms
Mocarz klawiatury Xavierek napisał mi wulgarną prywatną wiadomość.
A to dlaczego taki niedobry ?
bo nie zna tylu przypadków, ile ja znam.
I tylko dlatego tak go poniosło?
Now he's on your black books then. Poor kid.
Cytat: eva74
I tylko dlatego tak go poniosło?

bierze cos
Hey , do you know that you can basically track anyone's IP adress using wiseshark here ?
I mean , not your gateaway from your internet provider but your IP ?
But what for, on the other hand ?

Unless it's bogus
edytowany przez savagerhino: 16 kwi 2012
Do tej pory był grzeczny (chyba). Może ma tylko zły dzień? Nie wyspał się może albo dziewczyna go rzuciła albo sprzedawca w sklepie się krzywo na niego popatrzył.

<hugging xavierek>
tak tak, na pewno jest grzeczny , hug him till you drug him
So who are you going to track?
you :)
No. I'm kidding, I'm too dumb to do that properly all by myself. I'm not much into sniffing.
But it's a good tool to analyze protocols for geeks.
Oh, how exciting!
Maybe you just send me your pics ? haha

sorry I forgot. You're underage and dangerous.
I co to pomoze ze IP znasz?
IP computera ? Jesli jest zabiezpiczony to nic w zasadzie chyba. Ale jak np ppolicja zna juz IP komputera to bardzo szybko ustala adres gdzie sie loguje fizycznie. Mozna o tym poczytac.
Jak widza twoje IP i nasluchuja ruch sieciowy to maja kazdy log in and out. Tak chlopaki pracuja.

Ta informacja przeciez ogolnie dostepna jest w internecie.
edytowany przez savagerhino: 17 kwi 2012
Zachowal sie po szczeniacku. Nie bede sie narzucal w jego watkach.
Bardzo nieladnie postapil. Nie rozumiem tutaj jego w ogole dlaczego tak zrobil.
Wiem na czym polega znalezienie IP. Chodzi o to ze, czy policja ma prawo szukania kogos bo Ci cos wulgarnego wyslal w PW?/moze tylko w kraju/
edytowany przez fui_eu: 17 kwi 2012
Jesli prokurator tak uzna to chyba tak. Jesi jakis 'sick fuck' zaczyna robic ci stalking' to niewiadomo co mu odbije.

A tak w ogole. Jesli ktos mysli ze jka klika cos w intenecie i pozniej kasuje cookies i historie w przegladarce i mysli sobie ze go nie namierza to sie myli jak nie wiem co.
KAZDY NASZ RUCH cokolwiek nie robimy jest przedstawiony w ruch sieciowym. KAZDY co bys nie robil. Ale to kazdy tez chyba wie.
To w ogole inaczej sie odbywa. Spwadzaja logi na pakietach. Kiedys o tym czytalem.
W UK, wystarczy, że ktoś Ci wysyła obraźliwe smsy i już Ci kodeks grozi. Polskie prawo jest dramatyczne...układziki.

IP komputera da radę się wykryć, ale udowodnić, kto z niego klikał jest mało prawdopodobne.
Fui: gdyby z oskarżenia prywatnego wpłynął pozew o zniesławienie, to obowiązkiem policji/prokuratury jest ustalić kim jest dany nick w internecie. W skrócie: od właściciela ang.pl otrzymaliby IP, które by wykorzystali żeby od odpowiedniego ISP otrzymać adres oskarżonego o zniesławienie.

Grudziu: w Polsce nieraz nie trzeba niczego dowodzić, jest domniemanie winy i to podejrzany ma się bronić.
edytowany przez pakk: 17 kwi 2012
Cytat: pakk
Fui: gdyby z oskarżenia prywatnego wpłynął pozew o zniesławienie, to obowiązkiem policji/prokuratury jest ustalić kim jest dany nick w internecie. W skrócie: od właściciela ang.pl otrzymaliby IP, które by wykorzystali żeby od odpowiedniego ISP otrzymać adres oskarżonego o zniesławienie.

Grudziu: w Polsce nieraz nie trzeba niczego dowodzić, jest domniemanie winy i to podejrzany ma się bronić.

Pakk, jest obowiązkiem, tylko wiesz jak działa u nas policja/prokuratura.
We're miles from anywhere to the West
Polskiego prawa nie ma. Jest post-sowiecki system. Sad zabardzo daje wieare prokuratorowi.

Da sie udowodnic jesli jest krag podejrzanych ale moze byc trudniej.
>>>Grudziu: w Polsce nieraz nie trzeba niczego dowodzić, jest domniemanie winy i to podejrzany ma się bronić.[/quote]

Pomyliłeś z kulturą prawną USA - Common Law. W Polsce obowiązuje bezwzględne domniemanie NIEWINNOŚCI - so called CIVIL LAW.
As for this IP. Anyone can track it within a few minutes but the problem is..to put a right syntax into the filter box of wiseshark. It's f&*^%g tough. really.
Zresztą w GB podobnie jak i w USA jest domniemanie winy.

>>Da sie udowodnic jesli jest krag podejrzanych ale moze byc trudniej.
It's a foregone conclusion.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 58
poprzednia |