Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej! Chciałabym, żebyście sprawdzili mi tekst o reklamie. Miałam napisać:
a) Co to jest
b) 3 plusy
c) 3 minusy
d) czy reklama na mnie wpływa?
e) moja ulubiona reklama.
f) moja znienawidzona reklama.

Advertising is a form of communication used to encourage or persuade an audience, for example viewers, readers or listeners to continue or take some new action. Usually the aim of an advertisement is to increase the sales of a product introduced into the market.
Looking at, reading or listening to an advertisement, a customer can find out about price reductions in his favorite store. He can also acquire knowledge of new attractive offers in shops in the neighborhood of his place of residence. Moreover a customer can learn about current events, for example cultural events in his close area and take part in it. It is very important because everyone would like to keep up with the times and know about new trends and occurrences. However advertising has some disadvantages. The main is that advertisements are often exaggerated or even lie, what throws customer into confusion. What’s more – advertisements break the best moments in the movies, what is very annoying for an ordinary man. Additionally, the advertisement can be addicting: person addicted to them wants to buy everything he see or hear in television, radio or newspaper, regardless of whether he need it or not. It is pretty dangerous.
I think I am influenced by advertising techniques, because I often try to find an advertised product in stores to test it. They are usually not so good as in a commercial, but I want to try another and another product, because some advertisements are really reliable.
Commercial I think excellent is the one about a light bottle of Kubuś juice. Group of pre-school children tied up it to a balloon and cannot lower it to the ground. I like this commercial because the children are very authentic and I pay attention to such details. On the other hand I really loathe commercials about washing powders, for example Visir. They are boring, annoying and very long. Moreover they seem artificial and always break excellent movies in the crucial moments.
Advertising is a the form of communication used to encourage or persuade an audience, for example viewers, readers or listeners to continue or take some new action. Usually (=normally), the aim of an advertisement is to increase the sales of a product introduced into the market.
Looking at, (bez przecinka) reading or listening (to) an (wspominasz po raz drugi o reklamie) advertisement, a customer can find out about price reductions in his favoUrite store. He can also acquire knowledge of new attractive offers in shops in the neighboUrhood of his place of residence (coś tu nie gra). Moreover, a customer (kolejne wspomnienie o customerze) can learn about current events, for example cultural events in his close area and take part in it. It is very important because for everyone would like to keep up with the times and know about new trends and occurrences. However, advertising has some disadvantages. The main is that advertisements are often exaggerated or even they lie, what ('what'= the thing that) throws customer into confusion. What’s more – advertisements break the best moments in the movies, what (podobny problem jak wyżej, 'what' nie jest relative pronoun) is very annoying for an ordinary man. Additionally, the advertisement can be addicting (inne słowo). Person addicted to them wants to buy everything he can see or hear in television, radio or newspaper, regardless of whether he needS it or not. It is pretty dangerous.
I think I am influenced by advertising techniques, because I often try to find an advertised product in stores to test it. They are usually not so good as in a commercial, but I want to try another and another product, because some advertisements are really reliable.

Commercial I think excellent is the one about (zła kolejność słów + przedimek do commercial) a light bottle of Kubuś juice. Group of pre-school children tied up it to a balloon and cannot lower it to the ground. I like this commercial because the children are very authentic, and I pay attention to such details. On the other hand, I really loathe commercials about washing powders, for example Visir. They are boring, annoying and very long. Moreover, they seem artificial and always break excellent movies in the crucial moments.
edytowany przez grudziu: 23 kwi 2012
jedna uwaga: jeśli to ma być coś formalnego, nie używaj ściągniętych form.
Druga uwaga, niektore zdania ktore niby sa poprawione, maja bledy.
On the other hand, I really loathe commercials 'about' (to musi byc w zdaniu) washing powders, for example 'Visir' (a co to jest, bo nie wiem, trzeba napisac)
terri, nie chcę podważać Twoich kompetencji, ale 'about' tam nie może być.
loathe sb/sth/doing sth, ale nie loathe about . Sprawdź dla pewności w słowniku.

Wskaż zdania, które mają być poprawione:P
I really loathe commercials presenting washing powders.
loathe about? Tak to nie działa. Nienawidzieć o?:D
przecież terri nie napisała loathe about; przyjrzyj się dokładnie konstrukcji tego zdania.
Cytat: grudziu
loathe sb/sth/doing sth, ale nie loathe about . Sprawdź dla pewności w słowniku.

kochanie, zanim prosisz mnie o sprawdzenie cos w slowniku, to przeczytaj cos dokladniej. Jedno,
I loathe people who...
I loathe commercials about cars, football,
I really loathe him
Cytat: terri

kochanie, zanim prosisz mnie o sprawdzenie cos w slowniku, to przeczytaj cos dokladniej. Jedno,
I loathe people who...
I loathe commercials about cars, football,
I really loathe him

Ok. Sorry. I was legless a bit that day, perhaps:D:D
you can't be legless a bit.
how many did you have, though?
>>you can't be legless a bit.
I was tipsy, if you bother me withthe most accurate concept.
>>>how many did you have, though?
I don't know. I wasn't breathalysed.
customer can find out about price reductions
acquire knowledge (zbyt górnolotnie, to tylko info o promocjach w sklepie, nie lepiej zwykłe "get to know"?) of new attractive offers in shops in the neighborhood of his place of residence (po co?)
learn about current events, for example cultural events in his close area and take part in it (them)
advertisements are often exaggerated or even lie (nie wiem czy to tak można połączyć, to "are" wygląda jakby było też do II cz. ), what throws customer into confusion (to raczej jeśli dużo sprzecznych info)
advertisements break (interrupt) the best moments in the movies
Additionally, the (an) advertisement can be addicting
person addicted to them wants to buy everything he see
They (w poprzednim zdaniu było w l.poj.) are usually not so good as in a commercial, - not as good as, lub not so good,
some advertisements are really reliable - w kontekście tego co pisałaś inne słowo musisz użyć,
Commercial I think excellent is the one about a light bottle (?) of Kubuś juice. - coś tu nie OK, popracuj nad szykiem,
dalej nie skończyłam,
>>>customer can find out about price reductions

???

W sumie masz rację. Tam about jest zbędne.
W sumie masz rację. Tam about jest zbędne.

oj grudziu, co ty piszesz - te about jest tam konieczne dla zachowania sensu zdania
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa