Proszę o sprawdzenie rozprawki.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Przeczytałem o przedimkach, ciekawe czy teraz z tym lepiej. Postarałem się też operować większym zasobem słów.

Temat: "Napisz rozprawkę na temat dobrych i złych stron najpopularniejszego twoim zdaniem internetowego serwisu społecznościowego"

Nowadays almost everyone has a computer and access to the Internet. I mean developed countries of course. Owing wide access to the internet, social networking sites has become popular.
In my opinion the most popular portal of this type is Facebook. There are about 500 millions users.
I think that this portal has good and bad sides.
Firstly I will describe a favorable sides. Facebook helps connecting people. Registration is free for all. You do not have to be rich or unique. It is just for everyone who has appropriate conditions to create an account and use it. There are many competitions, so you can win something, often with slight application of force.
Facebook has also bad sides. Many people has fallen into depression because of Facebook because people compare themselves with others and when they realize that they are worse at something than others they may be sad and in some cases fall into depression.
Next bad aspect is that you must write true personal data when you are creating an account. You lost yours privacy because of that.
Another bad fact is that Facebook collects an informations about users. Every private message is saved in huge database and authorized people can read it. In my opinion it is just legal censorship.
Summarizing, having account on Facebook has good and bad sides. In my opinion better idea is to not have Facebook.
Cytat: TheWitcher
Nowadays almost everyone has a computer and przedimek access to the Internet. I mean developed countries of course. ->to zdanie wydaje się być nie na miejscu, ja bym z niego zrezygnowałą i tak piszesz almost Owing ->może lepiej Thanks to the wide access to the internet, social networking sites has become popular.
In my opinion the most popular portal of this type is Facebook. There are about 500 millions (of - ale pewna nie jestem) users.
I think that this portal has (its) good and bad sides.
Firstly I will describe a favorable sides.->również dziwne zdanie jak na pisaną rozprawkę. może The main benefit/Beyond a shadow of a doubt/First of all nie musisz pisać czy zaczynasz od plusów czy minusów. Facebook helps connecting people. Registration is free for all. You do not have to be rich or unique. It is just for everyone who has appropriate conditions to create an account and use it. no to albo dla wszystkich, albo dla tych, co mają odpowiednie warunki. Dopisz zwrot wprowadzający kolejny argument There are many competitions, so you can win something, often with slight application of force.->o co w tym chodzi?

Facebook has also bad sides-może jakiś synonim?. Many people has fallen into depression because of Facebook. because People often compare themselves with others users . and when they realize that they are worse at something than others they may be sad and in some cases fall into depression. za długie to zdanie było. wytłuszczony fragment zmień na coś w stylu: Zdanie sobie sprawy z tego, że jesteśmy w czymś gorsi obniża naszą samoocenę a czasem nawet prowadzi do depresji.
Next bad aspect is that you must write true personal data when you are creating an account. You lost yours privacy because of that. (dziwny powód biorąc pod uwagę, że można w ustawieniach zablokować pokazywanie danych obcym ludziom)
Another bad fact za dużo tego bad mamy jeszcze takie zwroty jak What is more is that Facebook collects an informations about users. Every private message is saved in huge database and authorized people can read it. In my opinion it is just legal censorship.-legelna cenzura?
Summarizing, having account on Facebook has good and bad sides. In my opinion betterzły stopień idea is to not na odwrót have Facebook.

kartka i długopis do ręki, przejrzyj rozprawki w internecie (chociażby rozprawki z ang.pl), wypisz zwroty wprowadzające argumenty i kontrargumenty, naucz się.

nie wiem czy wszystko poprawiła, ale to, co rzuciło się w oczy.
edytowany przez meg997: 28 kwi 2012
Jak piszę tak to jest źle?
zapewne źle nie jest, ale jako osoba sprawdzająca Twoją pracę wywnioskowałabym, że nie znasz fachowego słownictwa i odjęła punkt za bogactwo językowe. po to są utarte zwroty, żeby je stosować. rozprawka to bardzo formalny tekst. a u Ciebie miałam wrażenie, że poszedłeś na łatwiznę. ale ja Twojej pracy sprawdzać nie będę ;)

Nowadays almost everyone has a computer and access to the Internet. 'I mean developed countries of course' (wg mnie, to moze byc polaczone z pierwszym zdaniem...everyone in the developed..). 'Owing' (to jest zle slowo) wide access to the internet, social networking sites 'has' (nie rob takich bledow, jak mowimy o l. mn to have) become popular.
I think that 'this portal' (ja bym tutaj napisala, ze to jest 'usage of...') has good and bad sides.
Firstly I will describe 'a' (i po co to 'a' przed l. mn?) favorable sides. Facebook helps 'connecting' (t jest zle, tutaj TO CONNECT) people.
It is just for everyone who has 'appropriate conditions' (nie za bardzo jasne co to sa?) to create an account and use it. There are many competitions, so 'you can' (nie uzywaj 'you, tutaj lepiej...there is a possibility of winning) 'win' (niepotr) something, often with 'slight application of force' (tego nie rozumiem).
Facebook 'has also' (zla kol slow) bad sides. Many people 'has' HAVE (people tutaj l. mn) fallen into depression because of Facebook 'because' (uzyj inne slowo, bo 2 slowa wczesniej miales to 'because' - tutaj mozna AS) people compare themselves with others and when they realize that they are worse at something 'than others' (niepotr) they may be sad and in some cases fall into depression.
(dodaj tutaj na poczatku, In effect, you) 'lost' (zly czas) 'yours' YOUR privacy because of that.
Another bad fact is that Facebook collects 'an' (niepotr) 'informations' (to jest niepol) about users. Every private message is saved in huge databaseS and authorized people can read it.
In my opinion (brak przedimka, tutaj 'a') better idea is 'to not' (zla kol slow, not to) have (brak przedimka) Facebook (account)..
"'appropriate conditions' (nie za bardzo jasne co to sa?)" Chodziło mi o 'odpowiednie warunki', czyli jak już wczesniej pisałem komputer+internet.
"often with 'slight application of force' (tego nie rozumiem)."
Nie musi być dużego nakładu pracy, aby coś wygrać. Chodzi o to, że wystarczy coś polubić na FB i już, koniec konkursu, czekasz na losowanie.
Dzięki, potem poprawię.
edytowany przez TheWitcher: 28 kwi 2012
'appropriate conditions' - 'odpowiednie warunki', - tutaj 'appropriate equipment
"often with 'slight application of force' -nie musi być dużego nakładu pracy..with a minimum amount of effort.
za bardzo tlumaczysz to slowo w slowo z polskiego,
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa