Proszę o sprawdzenie rozprawki.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Coraz więcej młodych Polaków decyduje się wyjechać na Wyspy Brytyjskie w celu
podjęcia studiów. Napisz rozprawkę przedstawiającą dobre i złe strony tego zjawiska.

Nowadays, more and more young Poles decide to leave Poland and go to Great Britain to study.
The moot question is whether this phenomenon has only positive sides, or if it is a negative trend.
This is what I am going to discuss in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, the proponents argue that British universities provide higher level of education. A classic example of this is University of Oxford. There are wiser professors than for example University of Warsaw and it result in better possibilities to learn for students.
Secondly, studying in universities in Great Britain is beneficial for students from Poland because it create a possibility to meet new people and to discover an other culture.

On the other hand, the opponents argue that study abroad is negative phenomenon because students are away from they families and it result in worse relationships with family members.
Moreover, in the opponents opinion wise Poles should study and stay in Poland, because a country need this kind of people to improve economy in a country.

In conclusion, both the proponents and the opponents have an strong arguments to support their own points of view.
Taking into consideration all the aforementioned arguments, I tend to agree with the opponents more, because I think that family is very important and we should stay with them and study in Poland.
Jak oglądam/czytam pomoce dotyczące pisania rozprawki to mówią/piszą, żeby podać 3/4 argumenty na tak i na nie i jeszcze podać przykłady i uzasadnić. Taka osoba, chyba nie pisała takiej rozprawki. Ja tutaj mam po 2 argumenty i ledwo się zmieściłem w limicie.
Po 2 argumenty wystarczą?
Wiesz co, jak już napiszesz taką rozprawkę, to sobie przynajmniej sprawdź, czy wszędzie gdzie trzeba jest
- s
- a/an

Sprawdzałem, to co samemu widziałem zmieniłem.