Check my story, please

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
A nightmare journey I remember was 2 years ago. I had a summer holidays and I’ve decided to go to Sopot with my friends.
We left our homes at 6a.m. Problems began as soon as we got into the car. My friend Tom forgot money and we had to come back to his home. Unfortunately, Tom lives in another village, so this unexpected journey took us an hour. We hoped that nothing bad had already happened to us. We were wrong. We didn’t want to stand in a traffic jam in Warsaw and we determined to make a detour. Most of this way was across small villages and forests. Suddenly, the car’d begun to slow down and stopped. We didn’t what was going on! Mark, my friend who’d driven the car, didn’t know what happen too. He checked everything under the bonnet and he still hadn’t ideas what was wrong. Everybody was nervous and very tired. Abruptly, Mark realized, that fuel tank was empty. It was terrifying! We didn’t know exactly where we were, we didn’t have a fuel and traffic was very small. After 2 hours someone’d stopped. A young man helped us. He hauled the car to the gas station. We were thankful to him.
The rest of our way to Sopot was without unpleasant surprises. When we arrived at the sea, we forgot about our terrible travel by car an we enjoyed a holiday!
A nightmare journey I remember 'was' (lepsze slowo 'happened') 2 years ago. I had a summer 'holidays' (l. poj) and 'I’ve' (tutsaj tylko 'I') decided to go to Sopot with my friends.
My friend Tom forgot (tu cos brak) money and we had to 'come' GO back to his home.
We hoped that nothing bad 'had already' (tego nie rozumiem, tutaj WOULD i wtedy zmien na 'happen') happened to us.
We didn’t want to stand in a traffic jam in Warsaw and we (tu cos brak) determined to make a detour.
Suddenly, the 'car’d' (wystarczy CAR, dlaczego dajesz car had?) begun to slow down and stopped. We didn’t (tu cos brak) what was going on! Mark, my friend who’d driven the car, didn’t know what HAD happenED too. He checked everything under the bonnet and he still hadn’t (cos brak) ideas (cos brak) what was wrong.
Abruptly, Mark realized, that (przedimek) fuel tank was empty.
We didn’t know exactly where we were, we didn’t have 'a' (zle slowo, tutaj ANY) fuel and (przedimek) traffic was 'very small' (poszukaj cos innego). After 2 hours 'someone’d'( daj bez tego apost - bo sie gubisz) stopped. He hauled the car to the 'gas' (musisz to sprawdzic, ale jak mowisz 'gas station' to tez bedzie 'gas' a nie 'fuel', fuel wiecej w Uk i wtedy 'petrol station') station.
When we arrived at the seaSHORE, we forgot about our terrible travel by car anD we enjoyed 'a' THE (bo o konkretnym mowisz) holiday!
Dziękuję bardzo! Myślę, że poprawiłam błędy.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Praca za granicą