Pracoholizm

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie :) ( to ma być speech )
I’m going to talk about workaholism and I would like to start with the definition of this word.
Workaholism can be describe as the inability to stop working and striving for perfection in some category . It doesn’t matter whether people addicted to work are at home or at the party they cannot stop thinking about work. If you started putting work before your family and social life you can probably be a workaholic.
Firstly I would like to say that workaholism results from a multitude of serious problems.
This disorder could have a lot of causes and in my opinion they depend on individual predisposition, but also a big influence has social environment in which people live.
The next important thing is that people may be workaholics by their parents, because they often want their children get broad education . This causes that children are under pressure and they don’t want to disappoint their parents, so they try to work harder and they begin to compete with their peers.
I think that workaholics find some field in which they feel very comfortable and in which they are experts.
Thirdly nowadays it’s difficult to find a good job but people should keep the line between a compulsory work and workaholism because it leads to many disorders not only mental but also physical such as headaches, sleep disorders, gastric problems and various stress.
To sum up if turns up that person can’t organize his free time and doesn’t need rest and all his activities are associated with job we should remember that workaholism is a disease and should be treated. To prevent being a workaholic we should be careful and (nie pozwolić, żeby praca była czymś najważniejszym w życiu.)
( sama nie wiem jak to napisać po angielsku, nic mi nie przychodzi do głowy )

Z góry dziękuje,
pozdrawiam
Gossiam :)
Workaholism can be describeD as the inability to stop working and striving for perfection in some category . It doesn’t matter whether people addicted to work are at home or at 'the' A party they cannot stop thinking about work. If you started putting work before your family and social life you 'can' (daj tutaj ARE) probably 'be' (niepor) a workaholic.
This disorder could have a lot of causes and in my opinion they depend on individual predisposition, but also a big influence 'has' IS THE social environment in which people live.
The next important thing is that people may be workaholics 'by' BECAUSE OF their parents, because they often want their children TO get broad education . This 'causes' RESULTS 'that' (niepotr) IN children BEING PUT 'are' (niepotr) under pressure and BECAUSE they don’t want to disappoint their parents, so they try to work harder and they begin to compete with their peers.
Thirdly nowadays it’s difficult to find a good job but people should 'keep' SEPARATE the line between 'a' (niepotr) compulsory work and workaholism because it leads to many disorders not only mental but also physical such as headaches, sleep disorders, gastric problems and various LEVELS OF stress.
To sum up if IT turns 'up' OUT that A person can’t organize his free time and doesn’t need rest and all his activities are associated with HIS job we should remember that workaholism is a disease and should be treated. To prevent being a workaholic we should be careful and (nie pozwolić, żeby praca była czymś najważniejszym w życiu. not allow work to become the most important thing in our life.)

Dziękuję za szybką odpowiedź :)

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie