Sprawdzenie poprawności tłumaczenia streszczenia licencjatu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam Was. Napisałam streszczenie swojego licencjatu, przetłumaczyłam je, ale nie jestem pewna, czy poprawnie. Czy mogłabym Was poprosić o sprawdzenie go?

Niniejsza praca licencjacka ma na celu określenie sposobu, w jaki młodzież uczęszczająca do V Liceum Ogólnokształcącego w Koszalinie postrzega zjawisko subkultur młodzieżowych. Aby przedstawić teorie dotyczące tworzenia się takich subkultur, oraz omówić ich najważniejsze rodzaje, wykorzystano różnorodne źródła informacji, takie jak literaturę przedmiotową, artykuły naukowe, a także źródła internetowe. Praca licencjacka składa się z trzech rozdziałów. W pierwszym rozdziale przybliżono zjawisko subkultur młodzieżowych, omówiono ich definicje i problem złożoności tego pojęcia, oraz dotyczące go teorie naukowe. Przedstawiono też młodzież, jako kategorię społeczną, a także wyjaśniono, jak wpływa na młodych ludzi grupa rówieśnicza i czym są zachowania zbiorowe. Omówione zostały najważniejsze subkultury młodzieżowe w Polsce. Rozdział drugi to metodologia badań, gdzie określony został cel i postawione w pracy problemy, a także opisana została grupa badawcza, sposób przeprowadzenia badania. Wytyczono również zmienne i wskaźniki umożliwiające późniejsze zinterpretowanie otrzymanych wyników. W rozdziale trzecim zestawione i przeanalizowane zostały wyniki z przeprowadzonej ankiety, a także zweryfikowano w nim hipotezy badawcze. Całość zakończono wnioskami.

The purpose of this bachelor's thesis is to determine how the young people attending the V High School in Koszalin sees the phenomenon of youth subcultures. In order to present theories about the formation of such subcultures, and discuss their most important types, multiple sources of information such as literature in question, scientific articles and Internet sources were used. Bachelor consists of three chapters. In the first chapter the phenomenon of youth subcultures was brought, it definitions are discussed as well as the problem of complexity of the term, and the related scientific theories. Also it presents youth as a social category, and explains how it affects young people's peer group and what are the collective behavior. Discusses the major youth sub-culture in Poland. The second chapter is a research methodology, in which were defined the purpose and problems posed in the work, and also described the research group, the way the test was performed. Also the variables and indicators to interpret the subsequent results were defined. The third chapter is the compilation and analysis of the survey results, and also verification of the research hypotheses. Total ends conclusions.
The purpose of this bachelor's thesis is to determine how the young people attending the V High School in Koszalin sees [grammar] the phenomenon of youth subcultures. In order to present theories about the formation of such subcultures, and discuss their most important types, multiple sources of information such as literature in question, scientific articles and Internet sources were used. Bachelor [missing word] consists of three chapters. In the first chapter the phenomenon of youth subcultures was brought [use a different word], it definitions [grammar] are discussed as well as the problem of complexity of the term, and the related scientific theories [akward sentence structure]. Also it presents youth as a social category, and explains how it affects young people's peer group and what are the collective behavior [run-on sentence]. Discusses the major youth sub-culture in Poland. The second chapter is a research methodology, in which were defined the purpose and problems posed in the work, and also described the research group, the way the test was performed [akward sentence structure]. Also the variables and indicators to interpret the subsequent results were defined. The third chapter is the compilation and analysis of the survey results, and also verification of the research hypotheses. Total ends conclusions.
The purpose of this Bachelor's (duza litera to nazwa wlasna) thesis is to determine how the young people attending the V High School in Koszalin seE the phenomenon of youth subcultures.
'In order to present theories about the formation of such subcultures, and discuss their most important types'....napisz to inaczej
...Theories and discussions of sub-culture formation utlized multiple sources ....
multiple sources of information such as literature 'in question' (niepotr), scientific articles and Internet sources. 'were used' (niepotr).
'Bachelor' THE THESIS consists of three chapters.
'In the first chapter' FIRSTLY the phenomenon of youth subcultures 'was brought' IS DEFINED, 'it definitions are discussed as well as ' INCLUDING the problem of complexity of the term, 'and' 'the'(niepotr) AS WELL AS related scientific theories.
'Also it presents youth as a social category' THE YOUNG ARE PRESENTED AS A SOCIAL CATEGORY, 'and explains how it affects' BEING AFFECTED 'young people's' BY peer group and 'what are the collective behavior' (lepiej AND RESULTING COLLECTIVE BEHAVIOUR (BrE-BEHAVIOR-AmE).
......Discusses the major youth sub-culture in Poland.....kto?co? to nie jest zdaniem)
The second chapter 'is' ILLUSTRATES 'a' THE research methodology, 'in which were' (niepotr) definING the purpose and problems 'posed in the work' (niepotr), 'and also' (niepotr) describING the research group, AND the 'way the test was' METHODOLOGY OF TESTING 'performed' (niepotr).
'Also' (niepotrf, nie zaczynaj zdan z tym) The variables and indicators 'to interpret' INTERPRETING the subsequent results 'were' ARE defined.
The third chapter 'is' SHOWS the compilation and analysis of the survey results., 'and also verification of' (niepotr)(nie, bo to teraz wyglada, ze miales hypothesis, zrobiles badania ktore potwierdzaja, ...) 'the research hypotheses' (niepotr).
'Total ends conclusions' (tego to nawet nie rozumiem-ale i tak niepotr)i.
Bardzo dziękuję za pomoc i uwagi. Postaram się to na dniach poprawić i dopracować tak, jak zaznaczyliście. Szczególnie dziękuję za podpowiedzi, jak problematyczne zwroty pozamieniać na bardziej zrozumiałe.
edytowany przez Paintedblack: 21 maj 2012

« 

Programy do nauki języków