Szybka korekta z góry dziekuje ;D

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi Barabara!
Yesterday I had a difficult day. I was going to the cinema with Sarah and Thommy. There was a problem with tickets so we had to choose any other movie. Thommy wanted so much a horror but Sarah hate them. They argued. Sarah wanted to go home but I stopped her. I suugest them the comedy which I did'nt really prefer but I'm fed up with their argument. Finally they reconciled and we choose a comedy. They thanked me later and invite me to theatre next week but I refuse invitation. I hope you understand why ;)

z góry dzięki
Po pierwsze, mieszasz czasy. A w jednym ze zdan gdzie uzylas poprawny czas, napisalas go z bledem.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 16 maj 2012
Edit: ...napisalas czasownik z bledem.
Hi 'Barabara!' (bara bara - to znaczy cos innego, imie jest BARBARA)
I was going to the cinema with Sarah and 'Thommy' (dziwne imie?). There was a problem with (przedimek) tickets so we had to choose 'any other' (popraw) movie. Thommy wanted 'so much a horror' (popraw, to nie jest po ang) but Sarah 'hate' (popraw) them.
I 'suugest' (ortog i popraw) (cos brak) them the comedy which I 'did'nt' (popraw) really prefer (przecinek przed 'but') but 'I'm' (zly czas) fed up with their argument. Finally they reconciled and we 'choose' (popraw) 'a' (popraw) comedy. They thanked me later and 'invite' (popraw) me to (przedimek) theatre next week but I 'refuse' (popraw) (cos brak) invitation.

z góry dzięki[/quote]
Barabara, Thommy. There are such names.