Sprawdzenie pracy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
Niezbyt dobrze radzę sobie z językiem angielskim, dlatego bardzo proszę sprawdzenie mojej pracy.
My name is Karolina. I’m twenty- one. I was born on second May 1991. I’m from Katowice. I work in the office. I like my work, but sometimes is a bit boring. I study administration in GWSH, and soon I am finishing studies.
I live with my parents. My father is miner, and my mother is cook. I have got two brothers: Darek and Krzysiek. Darek is twenty-six, and Krzysiek is twenty-five. Darek is photographer, Krzysiek studies in the same proffesion as the oldest brother. I like animals and I have got a cat. My cat is very small and funny. His name is Alex.
I have got long, blonde hair and blue eyes. I like comfortable clothes. I often wears jeans, t-shirt and blouse. I like playing volleyball and tennis. I like football. My favourite team is Barcelona. I love photography, reading books and shopping. I like meeting new people and I going with my friends to cinema. In my free time I like to listen to different kinds of music and watch films, but only if the cast is good. My favourite actor is Robert Downey. He played in the my favourite film “Gothica”. I like watching thiller, dramat and horrors, but sometimes I afraid after movies. My favourite colour is red. My favourite month is May, because is sunny month, and I have birth then. If I have free time, I am going by bike and much I am walking. I adore mountains. My family lives in the mountains, and I often go there. I love marriage because this is very special emotional ceremony.
I’m calm, sometimes I have worse days and I’m nervous. I’m ambitious. What I hate the most, are the silly jokes about blonded and lies. I’m a typical woman because I always don’t know what I must wearing, I must make up and I like wearing dress.