Opis obrazka III

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In the picture I can see is probably study , because there are documents.
In the foreground there is woman. She has got wrinkles so I think than she is old. She has got short, fair, straigt hair and big eyes. She has got black sweater on. She seems to be un happy. Woman is sitting. In her hand is a pan so I think than she will write. She looks heartbroken and wretched. She's tempted to fruit with wippes cream, but needs to work. She is based hand on the table.

Pytania na które trzeba było odpowiedzieć:
1. How do you think woman feels? Why do you think so?
2.What occupations do you think are most stressful? Why? (tego pytanie komplenie nie rozumiem...może mi ktoś je przetłumaczyć?)
No i co do tego obrazka to przydałoby się takie zdanie, tylko zbytnio nie wiem jak to napisać nawet po Polsku... no bo siedzi sobie babka i ktoś przed nią trzyma jakieś kartkie- być może dokumenty. Dużo tego jest, a u tej osoby, która to trzyba są widoczne tylko ręcę. I jeszcze mogłoby być takie zdanie, że zdjęcie jest czarno- białe.
Prosze bardzo o pomoc w sprawdzeniu i dokończeniu tego opisu.

n the picture I can see is probably study , because there are documents.
In the foreground there is (brak przedimka) woman. She has got wrinkles so I think than she is old. She has got short, fair, straigt hair and big eyes. She has got (przed.) black sweater on. She seems to be unhappy.(przedimek) Woman is sitting. In her hand is a pen(ja napisałbym she is holding a pen in her hand) so I think than she will be writing. She looks l heartbroken and wretched. She's tempted to fruit with wipped cream, but needs to work. She is based hand on the table.

What occupations do you think are most stressful?
jakie zawody sa najbardziej stresujace

czarno-białe black and white

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie