2 listy do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Będę wdzięczna za pomoc :-)

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am writing to complain about the conditions in your exclusive and very expensive Babilon Hotel, which I visited on April 22th. It was supposed to be a special day for my family and me because we celebrated my sister’s birthday. Unfortunately, almost everything went wrong.

Firt of all, I know that usually your food has very good standard but on this occasion it was awful. In my mother’s opinion it was old and the birthday cake was too sweet. I was really disappointed about it. Secondly your hotel had a large playground, but it was in awful state and have to be closed. My sister was unhappy because of this fact. Furthermore, the price was definitely too high, especially for such conditions.

I would be very grateful if you consider a refund of money which I paid for the accommodation.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Yours faithfully,

-------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am writing to inform you of my strong dissatisfaction with mobile phone, which I bought on April 22th in your on-line shop. I bought model Nokia Lumia 800 and it worked only for a few days and then something broke down. When I checked it before everything was all right.

The problem is with touch screen. Most of the time it is out of control and randomly opens things , texts, and call people. Furthermore it is very slowly. This errors are unacceptable. I need phone in my job and to contact with my family.

I would appreciate if you could repair the product. If so, please inform me where I should send it and how long it would take you to repair it. I must have phone to do my work effectively so is it possible to get substitute phone?

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.
Yours faithfully,

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia