opis osoby

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Describe a person whom you associte with a particular place and explain why you make this connection.

When I think about Cracow, I always bear in my mind, my friend Sue. We met each other in this amazing city. She was an owner of a small restaurant placed near the railway station. Once day, I came to her restaurant and asked about some job and she empolyed me as a waitress.
Sue was a 25-years Canadian woman which married a Polish man. She was a blue-eyed and black-haired young lady with fair complexion. She has a few freckles on her face which make a cute facial expression.
She was always cheerful and her answers for hard questions are positive and full of hope for better future. Her appearance shows her energy becouse she doesn't wear dark clothes. She believes that when you are a good open-minded person, you will find your way of life and happiness.
I associate Sue with this city becouse she has got a big impact on my life. First of all, she gave me a job and helped me find a flat. She never lets me down.
Secondly, we spent a lot of time exploring Cracow. She had plenty of ideas how to not waste your time during weekends. Sometimes, we were trying some extreme sports when I was afraid, she said: " make or brake and remember you have only one life".
It seems to me that Cracow willl remaind me about Sue becouse everytime when I think about this period I am smiling to myself. I believe that Sue helped me in creating my way of life.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa