my holiday

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie opisu wakacji:)
The first month of my holiday I spent at home. I often met my friends and we played football. In my village is a river. One day of my holiday we had taken a boat trip on a river and after that, we made a bonfire. my best fiend(Ann) was singing songs and we were dancing. The second month of my holiday my girlfriend and I went to Sopot. We had a great time there. On the first day we were sightseeing the town. In the afternoon we went to the beachand we sunbathed , swam in the sea and played volleyball. When I had came back home, I met my friends and played computer games.
wszystko w simple past oprocz zdania o rzece
pierwsze zdanie ma sie zaczynac od podmiotu
there is a river in my village
w zdaniu o drugim miesiace brakuje przyimka na poczatku (na, podczas itp.)
I spent the first month of my holiday at home.
On the second....
tak?
When I come back home...----> a w tym zdaniu nie wolno użyć Past Perfect?
for/during the second...
past perfect nie, bo zdanie opisuje wydarzenie pozniejsze niz zdanie poprzednie.
np. he took out a piece of paper and started to write. When he finished, he went out - tu wazne jest to, ze wydarzenia w drugim zdaniu sa pozniejsze niz w pierwszym, nie patrzymy na to ze finished jest wczesniejsze niz went
aha.
dzięki za wyjaśnienie i sprawdzenie.
When he finished, he went out tu nie uzyłbym Past Perfect, bo w koncu jest seria jakis wydarzen.
skonczyl i wyszedł.
Cytat: boy123
When he finished, he went out tu nie uzyłbym Past Perfect, bo w koncu jest seria jakis wydarzen.
skonczyl i wyszedł.

tu, jak i wszedzi tam, gdzie opisujesz sekwencje wydarzen
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia