zadanie ubieganie sie o bycie au pair

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
proszę o sprawdzenie zadania. chodzi o coś a'la listu co host family, miałam napisać coś o sobie dlaczego chcę być au pair itp. nauczycielce nie chodzilo o cos w rodzaju listu do rodziny typu dear family tylko co bym napisala np gdybym zalogowallaa sie na stronie i ubiegala sie o prace jako au pair. z gory dziekuje

Hello everyone! :)
At the beging I woudl like to thank you for visit my profie! I want to tell you something about me. I'm Sara and I'm 18years old. I will be finished my High School next year
( in june, 2012) and I woudl like to work as an au pair because I want to practise my English skils! I love to spend time with children. I have got younger sister. She is 13. We very often spend time together. I help her with homework, we go for a shopping spree and we talk about everything.I think that I am her the best friend. I have good contact with kids. I work as a nanny during weekends and sometimes after school. This year haven't got to much free time so I work less because I have to learn to my Matura Exam. If you want to know more pleas write to me. Thank you!

I am the best candidate to be au pair in your home! You can you ask why I think that? I have a lots of experience . I have looked after children since I remember. When my sister was young I taked care of her all the time! I can change the nappy, cook for children, bath the kids, play with them and care of their security. I am hard working, ambition, nice, reasonable, mature and open for every suggetions. When it comes to my hobby I love to cooking and cleaning! Sometimes my friends and family say that I am strange because no one like cooking and cleaning but I really like it. I don't feel good when I see mess about me. Don't understand me wrong I am not pedant. I only think that of you want to be happy you have to have order aroung you.

I want to work as a up pair beacuse I love to work with children and I woudl like to practise my English. I think that it will be amazing experience. I like to meet new people, see interesting place and achive new experience.
nie zwracajcie uwagi na literówki bardziej na zwroty,przyimki, czasy poprawnosc itp.
I love spendING time with children- ja osobiscie wole taka forme Br English
I help her with homeworkS pewnie nie jednej
we go for a shopping spree inny przyimek
I am her the best friend-----> popraw to lepiej
This year (brak podmiotu) haven't got too much free time so I work less because I have to learn to my Matura Exam. If you want to know more pleas write to me. Thank you!

tylko tyle poprawie, choc nie jestem pewny czy do konca dobrze
homework jest niepoliczalne
racja:)
dzieki za poprawe:)
Don't get me wrong...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.