Proszę o sprawdzenie : Write a description of a memorable place you once visited/

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
When I was a child I always wanted to see the Ocean. My dream came true four years ago. Me and my friends decided to go to the international camp in France. Except us and other polish students there were French, Germans and Brits.
The camp was located in a little old village, near Bordeux. When we finally got there we wanted to go to see the Ocean immediately. We did not have a bus or anything like than so we decided to rent bikes from a rental. On the way to the beach we passed a large fields of growing lavender and sunflowers. It was like in heaven. Whole landscape was really colorful and fabulous. I've taught that I could built there a little wooden house and stay ther forever.
Finally, we arrived to the beach. Me and my friends discovered charming bay. It was in the shape of semicircle, but sand was only on a little part of it. However, on the most seaward parts of the land were beautiful cliffs and houses on them. Litlle, wooden, charming houses. I've felt like Alice in Wonderland. Landscape was so beautiful. Blue water, white sand and the most colorful flowers I've ever seen.
I'm still thinking that it was the most beautiful place in whole world, I'll never forget how magical it was.
When I was a child I always wanted to see the Ocean - dlaczego "the" ? ja nie mam pojęcia o jaki ocean ci chodzi.. i dlaczego z wielkiej litery ?

We did not have a bus or anything like than (ort.) so we decided to rent bikes from a rental (rental of what?).

...we passed a large fields of... - "a" tylko do l.poj.

Whole landscape was really colorful and fabulous - gramatycznie ok, stylistycznie tak sobie,

I've taught that...- zastanawia mnie dlaczego użyłas/es czasu teraźniejszego do opisu zdarzeń z przeszłości..dalej też

on the most seaward parts of the land were beautiful cliffs and houses on them - 1. nie zrozumiałam wyrażenia "most seaward parts of the land", 2. napisałaś/łes 2 razy to samo: "on the ... parts" i "on them" ,
I always wanted to see the [ok] Ocean [mala litera]. My dream came true four years ago. Me and my friends [ zle, nie pisze sie me decided ]decided to go to <the...zle> international camp in France. [Except us and other polish students there were French, Germans and Brits. ..uloz innaczej zdanie]

On the way to the beach we passed <a >large fields of <growing ..nie potrzebne> lavender and sunflowers. It was like in heaven. THE <Whole landscape... lepiej countryside> was really colorful (AmE?) and fabulous.

I <'ve taught> WISHED that I could built [zla forma] there a little wooden house there and stay ther forever.

Finally, we arrived <to> AT the beach. <Me and my friends...zle> discovered A charming bay. It was in the shape of semicircle, but sand was only on a little part of it.

[However, on the most seaward parts of the land were beautiful cliffs and houses on them. Litlle, wooden, charming houses. ...popracuj dalej]

I felt like Alice in Wonderland. THE Landscape was so beautiful: blue water, white sand and the most colorful (AmE?) flowers I've ever seen.
I ['m still thinking...zly czas] that it was the most beautiful place in whole world,

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie