short rewiev

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I thorougly enjoyed book about title " Ruby red". It's science-fiction mix with the love story.The story in set in London and the plot centres on the old hause and castle.
The main charakter is seventeen-years-old Gwedolyn who discover that she has special talent: she can time-travel. Gwen's got the gene instead and there is lots of mystery shrouded around why this is. She meets boy-Gwideon who also has this special time-travel-gene and they together have an important mission to accomplish.

The things I liked best was adorable charakters, a fast-moving plot, great time-travel idea and the book is suitable for teenagers. My only criticism of the book is that the ending was a little over the top.
I would recommend it because is book with thrillig action and when you start read this you coudn't put it down.

Proszę o sprawdzenie.
I thorougly enjoyed (brak przedimka) book 'about title' (niepotr) " Ruby red". It's science-fiction mixED with 'the' (zly przedimek tutaj) love story.The story in set in London and the plot centres on the old 'hause' (ortog) and castle.
The main 'charakter' (ortog) is (brak przedimka) seventeen-years-old Gwedolyn who discoverS that she has (brak przedimka) special talent: she can time-travel. Gwen's got the gene 'instead' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj) and there is lots of mystery shrouded around why this is. She meets (brak przedimka) boy-Gwideon who also has this special time-travel-gene and 'they together' (zla kol slow) have an important mission to accomplish.

The things I liked best was adorable 'charakters' (ortog), a fast-moving plot, great time-travel idea and the book is suitable for teenagers.
I would recommend it because 'is' (niepotr) (brak przedimka) book IS PACKED with thrillig action and when you start TO read this you 'coudn't' CAN'T put it down. (takie ksiazki nazywamy 'page turner'....the book is a page-turner)

Pamietaj o przedimkach (a, an, the) - troche to popraw.

I thorougly enjoyed the book " Ruby red" written by Kerstin Gier. It's science-fiction mixED with an love story.The story in set in London and the plot centres on the old house and castle.
The main 'character' is an seventeen-years-old Gwedolyn who discoverS that she has the special talent: she can time-travel. Gwen's got the gene unawares and there is lots of mystery shrouded around why this is. She meets an boy-Gwideon who also has this special time-travel-gene and together they have an important mission to accomplish.

The things I liked best was adorable 'characters' , a fast-moving plot, great time-travel idea and the book is suitable for teenagers.
I would recommend it because the book IS PACKED with thrillig action and the book is a page-turner.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie