The most memoriable experience

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam wszystkich! Prosiłabym o sprawdzenie poprawności tego "wyparcowanka"

The most memoriable experience of my life was fourth day on a winter camp lasy year. I decided that this time I will take skis. It was something new for me because I usually ride snowboard. I have learned skiing for a one day. Next days I was descenting from the highest slopes without instructor. One day, we were goint to the hillside as every day. We saw that a lot of people were falling down because of slippery snow. I wasn't scared so I decided to go skiing. I was riding slowely and suddenly I lost control over my skies ! I tried to stop them but I couldn't. i don't remember what happened next. I only know that I woke up near the bench. I saw a lot of people standing over me. Than, I realized that my face was convered in blood ! My camp guardian sait that I hit into the bench. Next, I wen to the hospital. Fortunately, I had just broken jaw!

The most memoriable experience of my life was (cos brak) fourth day on a winter camp 'lasy' (popraw) year. I decided that this time I will take skis (ale gdzie musisz napisac). It was something new for me because I usually ride (cos brak) snowboard. I have (cos brak) learned skiing for a one day. Next 'days' (popraw) I was descenting from the highest slopes without (cos brak) instructor. One day, we were 'goint' (popraw) to the hillside as every day. We saw that a lot of people were falling down because of (cos brak) slippery snow.
I was riding 'slowely' (popraw) and suddenly I lost control over my 'skies' (popraw) !
'i' (p-opraw) don't remember what happened next.
'Than' (popraw), I realized that my face was convered in blood ! My camp guardian 'sait' (popraw) that I hit into the bench. Next, I 'wen' (popraw) to the hospital. Fortunately, I had just broken (cos brak) jaw!

Dlaczego piszesz bez przedimkow i robisz glupie bledy???No dlaczego???

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa