wybor obrazka, pytania, pilne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o poprawe wyboru obrazka i odp. na pytania:
1) Some people say that advertising is unfair. How far do you agree?
2) What businesses are likely to grow in the future? WHY?
3) Can we trust advertising slogans? WHY/ why not?
4) What businesses are likely to disappear in the future? WhY?

If I were to choose, I would choose photo 2 for a few reasons. Firstly, the plumber get my money back, when he doesn't fix it. Secondly, the man is happy and I think that he like the job, so he will come up with repair the pipe. I don't choose picture 1, because I don't know what is "competitive prices" and I don't pay a lot of money. Moreover he seems to me worried.
1) I don't think that advertising is unfair. Companies persuade to buy but we needn't buy a produce.
2) I think that clothes shop grow in the future because people like trendy clothes.
3) We can't trust advertising slogans, because bussinesses want to sell products.
4) I think that bookshoops disappear in the future, because the people read more and more e-books
napisz to jeszcze raz pamietajac ze 3os.l.poj (he/she/it) ma inne koncowki czasownikow. Nie mam zamiaru popprawiac takie rzeczy - o tym powinnienes juz wiedziec.
Jest mnostwo (mnostwo) bledow ortog - jak ty nie masz czasu napisac poprawnie, bo chol. jasna gdzies sie spieszysz - to ja tez niemam czasu poprawiac bledy.
Napiszesz to poprawenie to sprawdzimy.