Sprawdzenie- list motywujacy na praktyki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear sir or madam,

I am writing to you to ask for a possibility to have an internship in your company.

My name is X Y Z and I come from Poland, but since 2011 I have been doing my Master degree at University X in Italy. I study Public, social and political communication and I am going to finish my university studies in December 2013. I have decided to exploit my last months of studies and take part in Erasmus Placement Programme which aims to provide valuable work experience during students' university path.

I have found your company's website on the Internet and the activities you deal with are really interesting to me. I would like to enter to the world of communication. I am fascinated with social media activities, advertising, marketing and PR. I consider your company really dinamic and a great place to have an internship.

During my studies I have gained not only precious knowledge in the field of communication, but also in economics (Bachelor's Degree at University of Economics in X). Right now my aim is to get some training in an international environment, where I would be able to capture important work experience and learn new techniques of communication.

I think I could bring lots of assets to your team. Firstly, I am an easy learner who is committed to her work. I am also a hard worker. I love working in team, but at the same time I can also work indipendentely. I could enrich your company with my international background and optimism. I also speak fluently three languages (Polish, Italian and English).
I have some work and educational experience in the field of communication, which you can find in my attached CV.

I would love to have an internship in your department in Germany, because it could be also a great possibility for me to improve my German.
The opportunity to take part in this experience would be priceless for me. Furthermore, I believe, the placement would really help me in my prospective career. At the same time I believe, I could be a useful member of your team and bring a lot of positive elements into your department.

If it is possible, I would like to start my internship more or less in September and I would like it to last for three months.
Additionaly, I would like to say that my university concerns itself with all the formal actions regarding Eramus Placement (funding etc.).

Please find my enclosed CV. Thank you for considering my request. I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours Faithfully,
Czy jakas dobra duszyczka moglaby mi sprawdzic ten list? Bede BARDZO wdzieczna!!
Anyone can help me? It's urgent :(