Can someone chceck my work- review?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The Cranberries - "Roses"
The Cranberries are an Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989. The band consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler. After a six years brake The Cranberries reunited and recorded their sixth album- "Roses".
"Roses" is the band's first studio release in ten years. The album deals with relationships, both romantic love and love in other forms. All lyrics has been written and all music composed by Dolores O'Riordan.
When it comes to "Roses" after the first listen I didn't feel this album. Just noticed that the style for predecessors hasn't been a drastic change. I tried to discern some resemble to hit like "Zombie", but unfortunately I haven't found anything like that. Moreover, somehow it didn't attract me to the next records. Listening carefully, focusing on songs and yet my only though was 'let's finally over'. It didn't make me tired, it was annoying. Sounds are really nice and well balanced, but for the first time absolutely nothing caught my ear,
Fortunately, with each approach it seemed to be getting better. Songs aren't very catchy. There is nothing to hum, nothing memorable. However, the temper is very nice. Maybe it's a little sluggishly, but as you feel this subtle, relaxing atmosphere, you're going to enjoy them.
Album "Roses" is optimal. On the one hand, it contains the composition you can listen without any pain and even with a pleasure. However, lack of assertiveness and light monotony caused by low diversity and pace, significantly reduce its attractiveness. Fans may be happy, because it's still an ambitions work. Unfortunately for me it is just ordinary.
*check
sorry ;)
After a six years 'brake' (to jest zle slowo, napisales 'hamulec') The Cranberries reunited and recorded their sixth album- "Roses".
(ale kto?) just noticed that the style 'for' (zle slowo, chyba OF) predecessors hasn't been a drastic change. I tried to discern some 'resemble' (zle slowo) to (przedimek) hit like "Zombie", but unfortunately I haven't found anything like that.
Listening carefully, focusing on songs and yet my only 'though' (zle slowo) was ''let's' (to jest zle slowo, napisales 'let us'?) finally over'.
There is nothing to hum, (nie wiem czy tutaj dac 'to') nothing memorable. However, the 'temper' (zle slowo) is very nice.
(przedimek) album "Roses" is optimal. On the one hand, it contains the composition you can listen without any pain and even with 'a' (niepotr) pleasure.
Fans may be happy, because it's still an 'ambitions' (zle slowo) work.
-Czym zastąpić słowo 'brake'? Jak dla mnie poza tym, że oznacza 'hamulec znaczy też 'przerwa'. Przynajmniej tak go używałam, choć mogę być oczywiście w błędzie.
-(I have) noticed that the style of predecessors hasn't been a drastic change. I tried to discern some 'resemble' (resemble-podobieństwo, co mogłabym tutaj użyć ) to (the) hit like "Zombie", but unfortunately I haven't found anything like that.
Listening carefully, focusing on songs and yet my only (thought) was ''let's' (to jest zle slowo, napisales 'let us'? ) finally over'.- Miałam na myśli 'Niech to się w końcu skończy"
There is nothing to hum, (nie wiem czy tutaj dac 'to'-jak dla mnie to powinno być 'to'. 'Nie ma nic do nucenia') nothing memorable. However, the 'temper' (zle slowo- nie wiem za bardzo co użyć jako 'nastrój:mood, atmosphere, ambience, spirit, frame of mind) is very nice.
(The) album "Roses" is optimal. On the one hand, it contains the composition you can listen without any pain and even with pleasure.
Fans may be happy, because it's still an (ambitious) work.
>>>Czym zastąpić słowo 'brake'? Jak dla mnie poza tym, że oznacza 'hamulec znaczy też 'przerwa'. Przynajmniej tak go używałam, choć mogę być oczywiście w błędzie.
...a sprawdzilas to slowo w dobrym slowniku? Sprawdz i napisz nam..

>> I tried to discern some 'resemble' (resemble-podobieństwo, co mogłabym tutaj użyć ),
... slowo jest dobre, ale nie uzylas wlasciwej formy zdania. Tutaj potrzeba rzeczownika.

>>>and yet my only (thought) was ''let's' (to jest zle slowo, napisales 'let us'? ) finally over'.- Miałam na myśli 'Niech to się w końcu skończy"
...ale tego nie napisalas. .

>>>However, the 'temper' (zle slowo- nie wiem za bardzo co użyć jako 'nastrój:mood, atmosphere, ambience, spirit, frame of mind) is very nice.
...tylko, ze 'temper' to jest 'zlosciwosc', prosze poszukac w slowniku jak prawidlowe slowo sie pisze.

Cytat:
Czym zastąpić słowo 'brake'? Jak dla mnie poza tym, że oznacza 'hamulec znaczy też 'przerwa'. Przynajmniej tak go używałam, choć mogę być oczywiście w błędzie.
jestes w bledzie. Zajzyj do slownika.
Ja głupia... BREAK a nie brake.
Nawet jak poprawisz na break, wciaz powinnas cos poprawic w tym zdaniu.
-resemblence
-Let it end ?
-i niestety dalej nie wiem co jest nie tak z temper.
break off?
*reseblance
Cytat:
Maybe it's a little sluggishly, but as you feel this subtle, relaxing atmosphere, you're going to enjoy them.
cytat apropo?
jeżeli chodzi o to, że atmosphere to znaczy 'nastrój', to wiem. Po prostu chciałabym użyć synonimu, aby się nie powtarzać.
a gdybym zamiast temper użyła słowa tone, było by lepiej?
Cytat: jujube
a gdybym zamiast temper użyła słowa tone, było by lepiej?

tylko, ze to slowo to jest 'timbre'- ale ty nie poszukalas jego w slowniku.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa