Recenzja Sherlocka Holmesa

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo prosiłabym o sprawdzenie poniższej pracy. Będę wdzięczna za sugestie ;)

Do you like criminal stories and riddles to clear up? I'm sure that you have heard about Sherlock Holmes. He's a british gentleman and one of the best known detective. He has been created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in 1903. I have recently watched one of thirteen episodes in the cycle collected as "The Return of Sherlock Holmes". This serie was adopted by John Bruce and develepoed for television by John Hawkersworth in 1984.
"The adventure of the dancing man" is an episode from 1st may.It is quite short and not very complicaated story with an interesting theme - misterious cipher.The story takes place in London. Mr. Cubbit is baffled when the childish drawings of little dancing men terrify his american wife and comes to Sherlock Holmes for help. Husban doesn't know about the past of his wife Elsie but Holmes is going to discover it.
For me it's engrossing plot.I like its enigmatic climate. The general themes are crime, revenge and love. What I like the most is that we can try a little Sherlock Holmes and attempt to guess the truth.
'He's' (ja bym dala He was..) a British gentleman and one of the best known 'detective' (tutaj l. mn - one (przedimek) thirteen episodes in the 'cycle' (dalabym 'series') 'collected' (zle slowo) as "The Return of Sherlock Holmes". This 'serie' (ortog) was adopted by John Bruce and 'develepoed' (ortog) for television by John Hawkersworth in 1984.
"The adventure of the dancing man" is an episode from 1st 'may' (duza litera-miesiace-duze).It is quite (przedimek) short and not very 'complicaated' (ortog) 'story' (niepotr) with an interesting theme - (przedimek) 'misterious' (ortog) cipher.
Mr. Cubbit is baffled when the childish drawings of little dancing men terrify his American wife and comes to Sherlock Holmes for help. (przedimek) 'Husban' (ortog) doesn't know about 'the past of his wife Elsie' (napisz 'his wife Elsie's past) but Holmes is going to discover it.
For me it's (przedimek) engrossing plot.
What I like the most is that we can try (daj tutaj ...to be like) a little Sherlock Holmes and attempt to guess the truth.
Dziękuję za poprawienie ;) czyli mam dawać przedimki - a misterious i a husband, przed przymiotnikiem (an) engrossing też? Brzmi to trochę sztucznie..ale skoro jest poprawne. Dzięki jeszcze raz ;)
Brzmi to trochę sztucznie..ale skoro jest poprawne

cóż, są osoby, dla których to nie brzmi sztucznie, np. nauczyciele albo native speakerzy angielskiego.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia