Proszę o sprawdzenie opisu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Two years ago I organised birthday party for my friend. I felt so excited. It was a surprise. She did not know about anything. The party took place at the bar.

The most important thing was inviting her family and friends. I and my friends spent a lot of time fot this action. We invited about 50 people. Everybody were glad. When we let the bar we decided to prepare ornaments of paper. She loves origami. For me the best part of all was choosing gitf. I was in a quandary because she is so dainty. I bought earrings. It was in the shape of tear with small diamiond. I was really looking forward to give her it.

Natalia arrived at the bar at 7 p.m. She was led to hall on the frist floor by me. At first the hall was dark. Them someone switched on the lihgt and everybody were singing song. She was very surprised. She did not expected the party. A little while later I gave her a gift and beautiful flowers. The roses smell bracing. She was a shock and happy. Earings were perfect for her. She looked amazing wearing this jewellery. After that the hall was full of people dancing and having fun. Each of details were perfect. I was so pleased with it. When the party finally ended I breathed a sigh of relief. Everything seemed perfectly.

Helping with my friends that day it was a huge succes. Birthday is one of the most important days for her ergo it was nice to see her happy. Organization this event gave me sense of happiness and fun. I will never forget this day.
Two years ago I organised (przedimek) birthday party for my friend.
I and my friends spent a lot of time 'fot' (ortog) this action.
Everybody 'were' (was-tutaj everybody to individualni ludzie) glad. When we 'let' (daj lepsze slowo) the bar we decided to prepare 'ornaments of paper' (lepiej paper ornaments).
For me the best part of all was choosing (przedimek) 'gitf' (ortog).
I bought (komu?) (daj wiecej) earrings. 'It' (ale 'earings to 2 rzeczy) 'was' (were) in the shape of tearS with (przedimek) small 'diamiond.' (ortog) I was really looking forward to 'give' (zle slowo) (cos brak) TO her 'it' (niepotr).
She was led to (przedimek) hall on the 'frist' (ortog) (mozna I led her...) floor by me.
'Them' (ortog) someone switched on the 'lihgt' (ortog) and everybody 'were singing' SANG (przedimek) song.
She 'did' HAD not expected the party.
The roses smell 'bracing' (dziwne slowo). She was (tu bak pare slow) a shock and happy. (przedimek) earings were perfect for her.
Each of (przedimek) details were perfect.
Everything seemed 'perfectly' (zla forma mowy).
'Helping with my friends' (cos tu nie tak) that day 'it was' MADE IT a huge succes. Birthday is one of the most important days for her 'ergo' (pomysl) AND it was nice to see her happy. Organization (cos brak) this event gave me (przedimek) sense of happiness and fun.

Masz problemy z przedimkami (a, an, the)