Proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu - esej

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Ze względu na brak czasu proszę o ewentualne poprawienie poniższego tekstu.

My time I really like spend with my friends. I think as every person on the world. I guess this pastime is inscribed in our nature. For centuries human seek(?) to meet new people to survive and this element is inside us to this today.
People like to surround themselves with similar interests, idea or other common feature. So it is always topic/subject for discussion. Important feature or main feature is also attitude to us. I doubt if anybody wants meet with someone who is rude to us and behaves complete not responsible.
With my friends I spend time either actively or passively. This means from example, we encounter in somewhere and talk to various things, barbecue(?), etc, or we go to the party, we leave on some sort of trip. Recently someone suggested that we should go to play(?) paintball, I hope that this thing will succeed. Earlier we were on a go-cart. In accompanied by my friend I feel comfortable, confident and freely so meeting with them is the best way to spend my free time.
Another way to spend my free time is trying to something new. Last summer I have jumped with(?) a parachute but unfortunately it hasn’t succeeded, I hope that this year will succeed. Another example can be eurotrip, I like travel so on vacation I was in Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia, Austria, Czech Republic. Recently I started to ride a motorcycle, that makes a lot of joy. Long as I have time and health, I hope that I try to get a lot of things in my life.