Letter

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear John,

I hope you're fine. I'm writing with great news but don't know hot to begin. I arrived to Rome on holiday on Wednesday.
This city is one of the most fascinaiting in the world I've ever seen. There is so many interesting places to visit. I stay at a luxury hotel in the city centre with a wonderfull view.
At the weekend I want to spend my free time with my friends. On Sunday are coming from Warsaw to Rome my best schoolfriends.We will eat out at a good restaurant and in the evening we will have fun. I know one exciting club near here. In the meantime I'm going to buy some souvenirs.
I invite you next week on Tuesday to Rome. We're going to drive with a car to the Tyrrhenian sea. I'm waiting for your quick answer and wish you were here.

Best wishes,
Peter

z góry dzięki :]
Nie muszisz tego pisac w 'bold' - bo nawet bez tego mozemy to przeczytac, a takie cos denerwuje osoby.
I'm writing with great news but don't know 'hot' (zle slowo) to begin. I arrived 'to' (zle slowo) Rome on holiday on Wednesday.
This city is one of the most 'fascinaiting' (ortog) (ale co? brakuje) in the world I've ever seen. There 'is' (to ma sie zgadzac z 'places'!) so many interesting places to visit. I 'stay' AM STAYING at a luxury hotel in the city centre with a 'wonderfull' (ortog) view.
On Sunday (kto? co? musisz napisac) are coming from Warsaw to Rome. 'my best schoolfriends' (w zlym miejscu - za bardzo myslisz po polsku...a to przeciez jest ang.).

We're going to drive 'with a car' (niepotr) to the Tyrrhenian sea.

Pisz powoli i nie rob glupich bledow ortog.
Czasem mylę nawet liczbę mnogą z pojedynczą, co poradzę ;]

I arrived 'to' (zle slowo) Rome on holiday on Wednesday.
I arrived in Rome on holiday on Wednesday

This city is one of the most 'fascinaiting' (ortog) (ale co? brakuje) in the world I've ever seen
to nie mogę sobie dać na początek tego city? ;]
czyli tak poprawnie by było: This is one of the most fascinating city in the world I've ever seen

edytowany przez peterpan01: 05 lip 2013
This city is one of the most 'fascinaiting' (ortog) (ale co? brakuje) in the world I've ever seen
to nie mogę sobie dać na początek tego city? ;]
czyli tak poprawnie by było: This is one of the most fascinating 'city' (czy po polsku tez mowisz...to jest jedno z fascynujacych miasto..?) in the world I've ever seen

[/quote]
Imo,
Albo in the world, albo I have ever seen w tym zdaniu.
no tak, powinno być cities
We're going to drive 'with a car' (niepotr) to the Tyrrhenian sea. - a co tutaj jest nie tak?
drive=prowadzic samochod
poza tym with... = z samochodem :-)
Cytat: mg
drive=prowadzic samochod
poza tym with... = z samochodem :-)

aha...with a car-miałem na myśli-samochodem :)
Cytat:
I 'stay' AM STAYING at a luxury hotel in the city centre with a 'wonderfull' (ortog) view.
ja to rozumuje ze city centre ma wonderful view a nie Twoj hotel, ale to moze dlatego ze dopiero wstalem. Sam juz nie wiem;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia