Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie wypracowania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witajcie, bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mojego wypracowania na angielski. Głównie chodzi mi o użycie czasów.
My whole life I used to live in a small flat in a small city. 2 years ago when I was 15 we moved our house to a big city. I didn't know anyone there. I was very shy and reserved. I started attend to new school. I felt very uncomfortable there and I cried a lot. I wanted to go back to my best friend Vicky.
Suddenly i met a lot of people for example Ian, Jeremy, Caroline and Bonnie who said that they like me and that I can stick with them. I was so happy!I realised is was a great chance to turn over a new leaf. I stopped being shy and reserved. I started to be much more talkative and confident. Now I have a lot of friends although I still miss my friend Vicky. But things change and we can't do anything. We just have to adapt. I talk with Vicky a lot by phone. She also has a lot of new friends and I'm very happy for her. I decorate my room and now it is cozy and snug. I feel great here and I can't even imagine getting back to this small town. I thought that people here are very rude but I was wrong. They are probably the nicest people in the whole world. I just love them!
I'm glad that my parents decided to move out. I'm a completely different person now. I think I changed for the better. I hope that me and my friends will be best friends forever!
'2' (tutaj trzeba TWO) years ago when I was 15 we moved 'our house' (cos tu nie tak, mogliscie sie sami przenies, ale domu nie) to a big city.
I started attendING 'to' (niepotr) (brak przedimka) new school.
Suddenly 'i' (zawsze duza litera) met a lot of people for example Ian, Jeremy, Caroline and Bonnie who said that they likeD me and that I can stick with them.
But things change and we can't do anything (tutaj potrzeba 'about it').
I HAVE decorateD my room and now it is cozy and snug.
I thought that people here 'are' WERE very rude but I was wrong.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie