+ i - mieszkania na wsi, potrzeba sprawdzenia na dziś

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Potrzebuje kogoś kto na szybko sprawdził mi czy ma to jakieś ręcę i nogi i poprawił rażące błędy w tekscie. Starałem się nie używać translatorów itp. gdyż na maturze też nie będę używał zwrotów których nie znam, dlatego może wyglądać to trochę prosto.

For the most people living in the village is a unfulfilled dreams, they need to more quite and slow , than they have a lot of noise and view on always running and late people.
Firstly , like I said before, living in the village is quite , so can be good therapy for most people with depression and other mental illness. In addition to in country every morning , after you get up , see outside beautiful scenery. Finally people who lives there know each other , so they never fell lonely.
On the other hand living in the village have some minuses, like difficult access to town without own car. If u need to buy something non-food like clothes or tools you need to go to city, because a shops in the village offers only basic food , few kitchen stuff like plastic spoons , knifes or fork , often u can buy there notebooks or calendars but you never find there accumulator to car or “hello kitty” jacket for 10 years old daughter.
All in all , It is not possible to determine whether living in the village is better or worst.
We all are different so, you need to think about what is more important for you , and say what do you fell about living in country

Potrzebuje to na dzisiaj gdyż jutro muszę oddać to do oceny.
Dzięki wielkie z góry :)
For 'the' (niepotr) most people living in 'the' (niepotr) village is 'a' (zly przedimek) unfulfilled 'dreams' (to ma sie zgadzac z 'is'-l. poj), they need 'to more quite and slow' (tego nie rozumiem) , 'than they have a lot of noise and view on always running and late people' (nie rozumiem o co chodzi tutaj).
Firstly , 'like' (mlodzienczy kolokw) 'I said before' (niepotr), living in 'the' (zly przedimek) village is 'quite' (zle slowo) , so (cos brak) can be good therapy for most people with depression and other mental 'illness' (tutaj l. mn). In addition 'to in country' (tego nie rozumiem) every morning , after you get up , (kto? musisz napisac) see outside beautiful scenery. Finally people who 'lives' (zle slowo) there know each other , so they never 'fell' (zle slowo) lonely.
On the other hand living in 'the' (zly przedimek) village 'have' (zle slowo) some minuses, like difficult access to (brak przedimka) town without 'own' (zle slowo) (brak przedimka) car. If 'u' (co to jest? czy to jest jakies slowo?) need to buy something non-food like clothes or tools you need to go to (przxedimek) city, because 'a' (niepotr) shops in the village 'offers' (zle slowo) only basic food , few kitchen 'stuff' (poszukaj inne slowo) like plastic spoons , knifes or 'fork' (daj l. mn) , often 'u' (napisz to w calosci) can buy there notebooks or calendars (przecinek) but you never find there accumulator to (przedimek) car or “hello kitty” jacket for (przedimek) 10 years old daughter.
All in all , It is not possible to determine whether living in 'the' (zly przedimek) village is better or worst THAN........(dokoncz zdanie).
We all are different so, you need to think about what is more important for you , and say what do you 'fell' (zle slowo) about living in (brak przedimka) country

accumulator?
Cytat: fui_eu
accumulator?

To me, it is a 'car battery,' to others accumulator. Should be battery
Kto mówi accumulator?;)
chyba w Polsce tak nazywaja 'car battery'
@Gibon,
My daughter is 10 years old
ale
jacket for 10 ____ old
??;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.