Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mógłby ktoś sprawdzić ten essay? Z góry dziękuję

What do you want most in a friend — someone who is intelligent, or someone who has a sense of humor, or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is most important to you? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice.

Friends are the most important persons in our life. A real friend can help us in many hard situations like depression or unhappy love. Thanks to them we can be better or other person with new experiences. However which of their characteristics are the most important? In my opinion friend should has a sense of humor.

Sense of humor can be a really significant personality because it can shows, how happy that person can be. Life with happiness is a great sense of existing, these persons see the world in a color and they don’t complain. Happy friends can help us, for example, they can change our point of view. They are really helpful, and they bring us good days without black clouds.

Secondly, a sense of humor is funny because friend always try to find jokes or make funny moments with this type of a character. For example with my friend I remember a plenty of funny moments and I remember them as a great and memorable experiences in my life. So our life are getting better with fun.

In spite of many advantages we have also disadvantages. Sometimes jokes of our friends can be annoying and they can bring us quarrels with them. For example, when we want to learn, we need focus but sometimes us friends can have influence on focus, and we can’t learn any more because of them. Sometimes they are too noisy and we can get headaches.

To sum up our friend can affect on us with sense of humor. In my opinion when we have friends our life is really interesting and fun but sometimes it can be annoying. Without friend we could not be a good people.

A real friend can help us in many 'hard' (poszukaj inne slowo) situations like depression or (a gdzie jest przedimek?) unhappy love. Thanks to them we can be better or 'other person' (tego nie rozumiem) with new experiences. However (tutaj daj przecinek) which of their characteristics are the most important? In my opinion (przedimek) friend should 'has' (popraw) a sense of humor.

(przedimek) sense of humor can be a really significant personality (tutaj potrzeba slowa) because it can 'shows' (popraw), how happy that person can be. Life with happiness is a great sense of existing, these persons see the world in a (dodaj cos tutaj) color and they don’t complain.

Secondly, a sense of humor is funny because (przedimek) friend always 'try' (popraw, tutaj 'friend' to 3os.l.poj) to find jokes or 'make' (zle slowo, tutaj 'create') funny moments 'with' (cos nie tak, daj 'using') this type of a character. For example with my friend I remember 'a' (niepotr) plenty of funny moments and I remember them as 'a' (niepotr) great and memorable experiences in my life. So our 'life are' (cos tu nie tak) getting better with fun.

Sometimes jokes of our friends can be annoying and they can 'bring us' (daj inaczej 'create') quarrels with them. For example, when we want to learn, we need (cos brak) focus (przecinek) but sometimes 'us' (zle slowo, tutaj 'our') friends can have (przedimek) influence on (cos brak) focus, and we can’t learn any more because of them.

To sum up our friend can affect 'on' (cos tu nie tak, mozesz..'can have an effect on us' albo can effect us') us with sense of humor.
Without (przedimek) friend we could not be 'a' (niepotr) good people.

popracuj nad tymi przedimkami (a, an, the)

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Nauczyciele angielskiego