Mógłby ktoś sprawdzić rozprawkę.Z góry dziękuję:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Coraz więcej młodych ludzi decyduje się na równoczesne studiowanie na dwóch kierunkach.Napisz rozprawkę w której przedstawisz argumenty za i przeciw podjęciu takiej decyzji.

More and more people are studying on a twice specializations.The moot question is whethet this phenomenon has only positive sides or if it is a negative trend. So will I discuss the following paragraphs.
Firstly, the proponents say that study a twice specializations allow us on faster find a job. We gain wide knowledge and experience . We realise one's full potential . We improve their skills in different professions. What it means that we will have a lot of workplaces.
Secondly, studying on a twice academic subjects we allow us on receive a few scholarships. It means that we had better accommondation, life.
Thirdly, we will have more connections from different backgrounds.In the future when we will look for a job it can help us.
On the other hand, the opponents argue that a twice specializations are more difficult to study at the same time. We do not have much time on relax. All time we are busy.What I mean is that it is not going to be easy.
Furthermore, in the same time we must be take an a few exams. It would be very difficult for us. It means that we still will be tired.
Moreover, after study we do not sure if we find a good job. Besides sometimes profesors not want help for their students who study a twice specializations.
In conclusions both proponents and opponents have lots of arguments to proof that they are right. Taking consideration all the aforementoned arguments I attend to agree with a proponents more.
w prawie każdym zdaniu są błędy, korzystałaś z translatora?
Wątpię że to jest z translatora;) Wygląda na napisane po polsku angielskimi słowami.