Rozprawka o dojeżdżaniu samochodem do pracy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, niedawno zdecydowałem się zdawać maturę rozszerzoną. Nauczyłem się dodatkowych kilku tysięcy słówek i przyszedł czas na pisanie. Jest to moja pierwsza rozprawka w życiu i pisałem ją bez "ściągania" tzn. mając do dyspozycji tylko otwartego WORDA. Chcę zobaczyć z czym mam na tą chwilę największe problemy, na co powinienem położyć największy nacisk. Nawet nie spodziewałem się istnienia takiego forum, także będę dozgonnie wdzięczny za każdą pomoc.

Temat: Coraz więcej osób dojeżdża do pracy lub szkoły własnym samochodem zamiast korzystać
z transportu publicznego. Napisz rozprawkę przedstawiającą wady i zalety tego zjawiska.

Nowadays amounts of people using a car to commute is constantly increasing. We have more money than formerly- it allow us to use the most comfortable mean of transport. This changes made our lives easier, but also brought a lot of new problems.

Firstly driving a car is faster than taking a bus. We can avoid waiting for bus or train and we haven’t to stop in bus stops and stations. Secondly driving by car is only way when you want to leave your home at night. Night public transport lines are rare, and travelling in them is dangerous.

By the other hand- using public transport is not so much harmful for environmental like using a car. Carbon dioxide contained in fumes causes global warming, the effects of which would be painful for the humanity. Sometimes trams are faster than cars. Especially in big cities- huge traffic jams can slowing us for a long hours. Finally- traveling by bus or metro is not so boring like lonely journey. Being among other people allow us to meet colleagues and classmates, travelling to the same place.

After having weighed up all the pros and cons I think that the changes in people attitude are inevitable. One we can do is limiting pollution through building news eco-friendly engines. I hope scientists will invent the energy-efficient vehicle in the future.

Pozdrawiam

Nowadays 'amounts' (nie, to jest zle slowo, tutaj wystarczy 'the number') of people WHO ARE using a car to commute is constantly increasing. We have more money than formerly- it 'allow' (uwazaj ja takie chwyty - he'she'it - to 3os.l.poj - w regul. czasow. maja inna koncowke) us to use the most comfortable 'mean' (tutaj l. mnoga - means) of transport. 'This' (tutaj l. mnoga These) changes HAVE made our lives easier, but (tutaj cos brakuje THEY) also brought a lot of new problems.

Firstly driving a car 'is faster' (tutaj troche sens zdanie jest nie tak - chcesz powiedziec, ze autem szybciej dojezdzamy do celu - zmien zdanie) than taking a bus. We can avoid waiting for (przedimek) bus or (przedimek) train and we 'haven’t to' (napisz to w calosci ' have not to' - to nie wyglada styliczne dobrze, lepiej...do not have to) stop in bus stops and stations. Secondly driving 'by' (a) car is (przedimek) only way when you want to leave your home at night. 'Night public transport lines' (mozna inaczej...The public transport night provisions) are rare, and travelling in them is dangerous.

'By' ON the other hand- using public transport is not 'so' (AS) much harmful for (przedimek) 'environmental' (zla czesc mowy - tutaj rzeczownik) 'like' (cos z tym 'like' to ja zawsze cos mam - lepiej napisac...kiedy poroznamy to z) using a car. Carbon dioxide contained in fumes causes global warming, the effects of which 'would' (tutaj przypuszczasz ze moga byc - ale mozna napisac 'could be' - wieksza przypuszczalnosc) be painful for 'the' (niepotr) humanity.
'Especially' (dodaj to zdanie do porzedniego) in big cities- WHERE huge traffic jams can 'slowing' (zla czesc mowy - tutaj 'slow') us for 'a' (nie dajemy przedimka przed l. mn - hours) long hours. Finally- traveling by bus or metro is not 'so' (napisz AS) boring 'like' (znowu to 'like' - to jest niezreczne slowo - tutaj AS A) lonely journey. Being among other people 'allow' (tutaj 'it'3os.l.poj...it allowX us) us to meet colleagues and classmates(,) (niepotr tego przecinka) travelling to the same place.

After having weighed up all the pros and cons I think that the changes in people'S attitude are inevitable. One (ale co? musisz napisac)we can do is 'limiting' (to limit) pollution through building 'news' (zle slowo) eco-friendly (ale jakie? czy masz na mysli 'car' to napisz) engines. I hope scientists will invent 'the' (tutaj lepiej AN) energy-efficient vehicle in the future.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie