Sprawdzenie pocztówki i listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Zwiedzasz miasto znane zabytki i atrakcji kulturalnych.Napisz pocztówke do kolegi/kolezanki z zagranicy.Napisz: *gdzie jesteś, *jak wyglada zwiedzane przez ciebie miasto, *co cie najbardziej zainterewsowalo , *co mogloby comogloby szczegolnie spodobac adresatowi

Hi Peter!
I'm in Paris now. This town is so amazing!There are a lot of fantastic monuments. I saw Eiffel Tower. This is huge and high building. Visiting the Cathedral of Notre Dame was very interesting for me because I love Gothic architecture.
I think you should see Eiffel Tower. It looks gorgeus at the night. You will be so excited
see you soon
xyz

wróciłaś z wakacji organizowanych przez biuro podróży, które okazały sie wyjątkowo nieudane. Napisz list z reklamacją do biura obsługi:

-opisz dwa problemy zwiazane z podróżą,

-opisz problemy związane z zakwaterowaniem i wyżywieniem;

-określ jakiej rekompensaty oczekujesz i wyraż nadzieje na szybkie rozwiązanie sprawy

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about the trip, which was organized by your travel agency.
Yesterday I returned from Egypt. I must express my dissatisfaction with this holiday!
Travel especially recommended by your employee, in fact was a nightmare!
I ha problem with the booking. hotel service have mistaken my surname. I had to spend two weeks in horrible room with no air coditioning and hot water.
In addition, the food was disgusting. Vegetables and fruits were stale.
Your company promised to me a wanderful holiday in luxurious hotel. In fact, the accomodation and the trip were awful!
In this situation I am afraid I must ask for reclamation. I would be grateful if you could consider a full refund of 100 pounds.
I hope this matter will be resolved as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ
Ad1,
W niektórych miejscach brak przedimków, w jednym, niepotrzebnie dałaś. Przynajmniej jedna literówka.
You will be so excited see you soon ??? Ja bym napisał w innym stylu częsc You will be so excited

« 

Studia za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa