poprawnosc gramatyczna - tekst na studia o warsztatach o niepełnosprawności !błagam o pomoc!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Tekst o warsztatach o niepełnosprawnosci

Workshops which were organized 23.05 by ………… and German company named “Hewi” let me to discover feelings which can be felt by disabled person.
When I sat in a wheelchair, the first thing which went across my mind was that my level of vision reduced – thanks for that my space perception was quite different. In one moment I was fascinated by the way how the wheelchair works, after that I felt helplessness and a huge restrictions. People around me didn’t care about me, but I was sure I am observe by sb. It was like the first alone car trip – when you think that everyone see your every step and even small mistakes. After cover some distance I could say – and it’s a kind of positive fact – that the wheelchair definitely makes easy to cover longer distance – it makes the corridor smaller for me. Feeling that I will remember – because it had happened just a few times in my life before – it was a panic which was due to the fact that sb has caught wheelchair’s handles and pushed. I’ve lost control of what happens with me for for a couple of minutes. I also felt some claustrophobia – when I was sitting on a wheelchair it seems like being trapped.
For people in wheelchairs understanding of their needs by the architect is very important - I think that if the object was projected immediately adapted to the requirements of a disabled person, this person would not feel so strange - would not have the impression that goes beyond the norm.

I was impressed by the glasses which were supposed to imitate vision defects. I haven’t ever wear glasses or have any vision defects. Definitely the first feeling when I get glasses was change. First you try to help yourself, you want to return to place where you don’t use sense of vision just not to feel restrictions. When I tried to approaches to the wall I automatically started to use another senses. The major part was “feeling” – another people, or blast of air which they created passing next to me. Hearing was Equally important. Sometimes I felt like person which was privy to the unknown world and I was interesting in what it can gave me. There was also nervousness on my own – and it’s related with weakness. Feeling threat. Blockade, when you have to expect help from other people. Without sense of vision or if it is limited. It’s needed to be alert all the time and try to go all out.
Workshops which were organized ON 23.05 (podaj rok, bo to wazne) by ………… and (brak przedimka) German company named “Hewi” 'let' (moze lepiej 'allowed') me to discover feelings which can be felt by (brak przedimka) disabled person.
When I sat in a wheelchair, the first thing which went across my mind was that my level of vision (ja mysle, ze lepiej by bylo z czasownikiem tutasj) reduced – 'thanks for that' (to jest calkowicie zle, bo dziekujesz za to ze nie widzisz dokladnie, tutaj pasuje slowo 'because') OF THAT my space perception was quite different. In one moment I was fascinated by the way OF how the wheelchair works, after that I felt helplessness and 'a' (nie dajemy przedimka przed l. mn-restrictions) huge restrictions. People around me didn’t care about me, but I was sure THAT I 'am' (zly czas) 'observe' (zly czas) by 'sb' (somebody/someone). It was like the first 'alone' (w zlym miejscu) car trip (alone) – when you think that everyone 'see' (zly czas tutaj SEES) your every step and even small mistakes. After (ale kto? musisz napisac) 'cover' (zly czas-tu czas przeszly) some distance I could say – and it’s a kind of (brak przedimka) positive fact – that the wheelchair definitely makes (tu cos brak, slowo IT) easy to cover longer distance – it makes the 'corridor' (wytlumacz dokladnie co tu masz na mysli) smaller for me. 'Feeling that I will remember' (zla kolejnosc slow...I will rem...) – because it had happened just a few times in my life before – it was a panic which was due to the fact that 'sb' (nie pisz tak - bo nauczysz sie tak na zawsze, tutaj 'someone') 'has' (zly czas-przeszly) caught (przedimek) wheelchair’s handles and pushed. 'I’ve' (tutaj trzeba czasu przeszlego) lost control of what happens with me for for a couple of minutes. I also felt some claustrophobia – when I was sitting 'on' IN a wheelchair it seems like (tutaj mozna dodac...I was) being trapped.
For people in wheelchairs understanding of their needs by the architectS is very important - I think that if the 'object was projected immediately adapted' (cos tu za mnostwo slow - nie za bardzo rozumiem o co chodzi) to the requirements of a disabled person, this person would not feel so strange - would not have the impression that goes 'beyond' (moze lepiej 'outside') OF the norm.

I haven’t ever 'wear' (zly czas) glasses or have any vision defects. Definitely the first feeling when I 'get' (zly czas) (przedimek) glasses was change. First you try to help yourself, you want to return to (przedimek) place where you don’t use (tutaj brakuje 'YOUR) sense of vision just not to feel ANY restrictions. When I tried to 'approaches' (zle slowo, tutaj APPROACH) 'to' (niepotr) the wall I automatically started to use 'another' (nie, zle slowo, tutaj OTHER) senses. The major part was “feeling” – 'another' (OTHER) people, or blast of air which they created BY passing next to me. Sometimes I felt like (przedimek) person 'which ' (nie, kiedy o ludziach to WHO) was privy to the unknown world and I was 'interesting' (zla czesc mowy, tutaj czasownik - interested) in what it 'can' (zle slowo, tutaj ma byc modal ale COULD) 'gave' (zly czas) me. There was also nervousness (tu cos brakuje...ON BEING) on my own – and it’s related with weakness. Feeling threatENED. (przedimek) blockade, when you 'have' (cos slowo NEED mi jakos lepiej pasuje) to expect help from other people. Without (przedimek) sense of vision or if it is limited....(hello, to nie jest zdaniem, ale polacz to z poprzednim).
'It’s' (nie, tutaj nie rozumiem o co chodzi) needed to be alert all the time and try to go all out (ale po co? musisz napisac).