Opis restauracji

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
DESCRIPTION OF A RESTAURANT

2 years ago, for the first time I went with my friends to the restaurant "Manekin". Since then, this is one of my favorites places in Poznan. The restaurant is situated in the heart of Poznań, in the Old Town, just a few steps from the main pedestrian street - the street Półwiejska. The restaurant is unique because it mainly serves pancakes. Manekin offers delicious food at reasonable prices. You can eat to your fill spending less than 20 zł. The decor is original, makes in the restaurant feel warm climate. There are tables for two people - perfect for a romantic dinner, but also large - ideal for meeting with friends. I love the atmosphere of this place, it is always teeming with life. This restaurant is mostly chosen by young people, but on the weekends, frequent guests are even families with children. Another factor encouraging to come is attentive staff. The waitresses and waiters are always neighborly, smiling, professional. Rich menu offers dozens of types of pancakes with various fillings: dry, sweet, vegetarian. It struck me that pancakes can be served in so many ways. Both gourmand who loves sweets and meat-eater will find something for themselves. I recommend you check this restaurant, you will surely be delighted.

Prosze o sprawdzenie, będe bardzo wdzieczna :D
według mnie:
zlotys
eat your fill
makes in the restaurant feel warm climate <<< tutaj coś źle
zastanawia mnie użycie "it is always teeming with life", czemu nie present simple?
przedimek przed attentive staff
przedimek rich menu
groumand i meat-eater >> przedimki