recenzja filmu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Three meters above the sky (2010). Original title of the film is “tres metros sobre el cielo”, directed by Fernando González Molina, is a spanish melodrama.
The main character is a seventeen-year-old Babi ( María Valverde), who is a good student and a great daughter from a good family. Babi is in love with Hache(Mario Casas). They are completely different. He is irresponsible and rebel, he likes dangerous illegal motorcycle races. But a both fall in love. The action takes place in a small Spanish town. It is a modern story of Romeo and Juliet, the story of the complex , the first true love of two teenagers from different worlds.
Actors played their roles very well and the screenplay by Ramón Salazar is really awesome.
I think that film isn't for everybody, because not everyone likes romantic movies between two teenagers. But I like it.

Co więcej moge dodać?
PRZ = wstaw przedimek

Cytat: aniaaaa1
Three meters above the sky (2010). PRZ Original title of the film is “tres metros sobre el cielo”, directed by Fernando González Molina, is a LITERA->spanish melodrama.
The main character is a seventeen-year-old Babi ( María Valverde), who is a good student and a great daughter from a good family. Babi is in love with Hache(Mario Casas). They are completely different. He is irresponsible and rebel<-UTWORZ PRZYMIOTNIK, he likes dangerous illegal motorcycle races. But a<-BLAD both fall in love. The action takes placeTHE STORY IS SET in a small Spanish town. It is a modern story of Romeo and Juliet, the story of the complex , the first true love of two teenagers from different worlds.
PRZ Actors played their roles very well and the screenplay by Ramón Salazar is really awesome.
I think that TEN LUB PRZ film isn't for everybody, because not everyone likes romantic movies between two teenagers ROMANTYCZNE FILMY MIEDZY DWOJGIEM NASTOLATKOW?. But I like it.

Co więcej moge dodać?

opis sceny, ktora Cie wzruszyla?
jakieś inne pomysły/propozycje?
Three meters above the sky (2010). Original title of the film is “tres metros sobre el cielo”, directed by Fernando González Molina, is a Spanish melodrama. The film based on the novel by Federico Moccia, of the same title. This film has also Italian version, but I have never seen this.
The main character is a seventeen-year-old Babi ( María Valverde), who is a good student and a great daughter from a good family. Babi is in love with Hache(Mario Casas). They are completely different. He is irresponsible and rebellious, he likes dangerous illegal motorcycle races. But both fall in love The story is set in a small Spanish town. It is a modern story of Romeo and Juliet, the story of the complex , first true love of two teenagers from different worlds.
The actors played their roles very well and the screenplay by Ramón Salazar is really awesome. I very liked soundtrack from this movie.
I think that film isn't for everybody, because not everyone likes romantic movies about love between two teenagers. But I like it. One of the main actors, Mario Casas is very handsome. That way the most of fans are girls and womens. I highly recommend this movie.

a teraz?
nie poprawilas wszystkiego, co sugerowalem.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa