Sprawdzenie eseju- problem pijanych kierowcow

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie eseju na poniższy temat.
How can we reduce the problem with drunk drivers.
The latest research shows that most accidents are caused by drunk drivers. Unfortunately, the police spokesman said that two out of five accidents ended death. It is hard to understand how responsible, adult people can be so irresponsible . There are many ways to reduce the problem of drunk drivers.
First of all, the government should introduce restricter law. One of the ways can be punishment for drunk drivers. They should pay about 2 thousand pounds for causing an accident in which people died. I'm convinced that they will become more concerned before they drive a car. Furthermore, another great idea is receiving driver’s license, ignition interlocks or even vehicle confiscation. I believe it could be effective way to decrease the problem of drunk drivers. Thus, the lawmakers should focus on that issue with special attention.
Secondly, it is also worth mentioning that supportive family and friends redound to reduce the number of drunk drivers. If we organise meeting with relatives, we shouldn't take our cars. Usually, we drink alcohol to have fun and be relaxed at parties. As a result, we forget about safe return home. So, the best sollution to deal with that problem is leave the car and take a taxi. What is more, other people or drivers should immediately react, take keys, lock the car or call the police, if they see that somebody who is drank goes into a car.
Finally, taking everything into consideration the government, relatives and other drivers have to react to the problem of driving a car after alcohol. As has been mentioned, the introduction of restrictive financial penalties, suspension of a driving license or even confiscation of the car would certainly be effective.

How can we reduce the problem with 'drunk drivers' (tak, to moze jest uzywane powszechnie, ale legalnie, to jest 'drivers under the influence of drink).
The latest research shows that most accidents are caused by 'drunk drivers' (nie, napisz to inaczej i daj nam wyraznie co to znaczy). 'Unfortunately, the police spokesman said that' (tu masz zla kol slow, najpierw kto, a pozniej co i opinie) two out of five accidents ended (cos brak) death. It is hard to understand how responsible, 'adult people' (mozna napisac 'adults' to znaczy to samo) can be so irresponsible . There are many ways to reduce the problem of 'drunk drivers' (tutaj by pasowalo' drivers who drink alcohol).
First of all, the government should introduce 'restricter' (to slowo nie istniej, popraw) law. One of the ways can be punishment for 'drunk drivers' (drivers who drink). They should pay about '2' (tu musisz napisac w calosci 'two') thousand pounds for causing an accident in which people (cos brak) died. I'm convinced that they will become more 'concerned' (tak, ale 'concerned' about what?) before they drive a car. Furthermore, another great idea is 'receiving' (nie, nie, tutaj masz na mysli calkowicxie inne slowo, pomysl 007 i co jemu mowili jak chcieli odebrac licence) driver’s license, ignition interlocks or even vehicle confiscation. I believe it could be (brak przedimka) effective way to decrease the problem of 'drunk drivers'.
Secondly, it is also worth mentioning that supportive family and friends 'redound' (nie rozumiem tego slowa calkowicie, nie wiem co oni maja robic) to reduce the number of drunk drivers. If we organise (przedimek) meeting with relatives, we 'shouldn't take our cars' (tutaj nie rozumiem co masz na mysli). Usually, we drink alcohol to have fun and (cos brak) be relaxed at parties. As a result (alew czego? nie jest jasno napisane), we forget about safe return home. So, the best sollution to deal with that problem is (cos brak) leave the car and take a taxi. What is more, other people or drivers should immediately react, take (cos brak) keys, lock the car or call the police, if they see that somebody who is 'drank' (ortog) goes into a car. (Musisz pisac uwazniej tutaj, bo isc do samochodu nawet z kluczami, kiedy jestesmy pijani, to nie jest przestepstwo, ale wlozyc klucz i ruszyc pojazdem to najbardziej tak)
Finally, taking everything into consideration the government, relatives and other drivers have to react to the problem of (tutaj brakuje do kogo to sie odnosi) driving a car after (tutaj cos brak) alcohol. As 'has been' (mozna tez 'already') mentioned, the introduction of restrictive financial penalties, suspension of a driving license or even confiscation of the car would certainly be effective.
dziękuję za sprawdzenie
.. police spokesman said that two out of five accidents ended death. ja bym ujął w innym czasie;)

« 

Pomoc językowa