Sprawdzicie ten tekst? :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie poniższego tekstu. Najbardziej martwię się o czasy. Z góry dziękuje! :)

I’m sitting on the bus with my crew
Enjoying the life and admiring the views
Someone screaming “stop the bus”
Take my passport and keep calm
Something’s going really wrong
They’re searching for a bomb
Sir, we don’t have any bomb
So let me go!
let me go…

You see this mountain? I cant wait
I can’t wait to detonate It
I can’t wait to open crate to release an jaguar
It could be an elephant
Which will smash your fuckin car
Maybe I should kill’em all
Maybe we should stop this war?

Welcome to the Far Cry 4 in middle of civilian war
Put your M4 bar your door
It could be so dangerous

Reload my gun and I'm ready to fight
I shoot to you ignoring the pain
explore terrain during the rain
fly so high, like a plane
Fly away, it’s insane
shoot from air, then again
reload my gun and I’m ready to fight

Look at me, I’m insane
You can call me inhumane
I feel like a superhuman after taking cocaine
I never had that much fun
Until I picked weapon
Don’t be mad son
But it’s time to pack your bags bro

My gun is my best argument
better start write your testament
You should expect a punishment
For that what you have done
Pistol, gun, rpg
It does not matter what you kill
You will feel the chill
When you will be dead man
Enjoying 'the' (niepotr) life and admiring the views
'Someone screaming ' (nie, tutaj albo 'someone'S screaming - albo someone screams) “stop the bus”
Something’s 'going really wrong' (moze lepiej...really going wrong)

You see this mountain? I 'cant' (tutaj slowo 'can't') wait
I can’t wait to open (brak przedimka) crate to release 'an' (zly przedimek) jaguar

Welcome to the Far Cry 4 in (brak przedimka) middle of (przedimek) civilian war
Put your M4 'bar' (chyba masz na mysli 'by') your door

I shoot 'to' (chyba 'at') you ignoring the pain
shoot from (przedimek) air, then again
I feel like a superhuman after 'taking' (mamy takie slowo 'snorting') cocaine
Until I picked UP (przedimek) weapon

better start 'write' (daj tu slowo 'writing') your testament
For 'that' (niepotr) what you have done
When you 'will be' (cos tu nie tak, mysle, ze wystarczy ARE) dead man, (moze tez byc ..when you are a dead man)
Prośba o sprawdzenie tekstu.

I appreciate all types of music but my favourite kinds are rock and pop. I like listen to music because it takes me to another world. I like when songs have pretty melody and lyrisc saying about important and significant things. I like sound of guitar or piano in songs too. Teksts of rock or pop songs are usually inspirational. My favourite bands are "Foster the people" and "OneRepublic".The singers I like are Adele and Ed Sheran. I know and I like lots of single songs from various artists. The kind of music that I don't like is heavy metal. I appreciate it but sometimes I think to myself "What a noise! How people can listen to it?!". There are some kinds of music witch are neutral for me. For example these are rap or hause. Recently I started to understand much more words of the songs in english, but it depends if the singer sings clearly. I often listen to the radio. Music is a very important aspect of my life.
Dlaczego podszywasz sie do innego postu?

I appreciate all types of music (przecinek przed slowem 'but') but my favourite kinds are rock and pop. I like 'listen'( nie 'sluchac' ale 'sluchanie') to music because it takes me to another world. I like (tu cos brak) when songs have (przedimek) pretty melody and 'lyrisc' (ortog) 'saying' (zle slowo, tutaj 'talking') about important and significant things. I like (przedimek) sound of(przedimek) guitar or (przedimek) piano in songs too. 'Teksts' (ortog) of rock or pop songs are usually inspirational.
I appreciate it (przecinek) but sometimes I think to myself "What a noise! How 'people can' (zla kolejnosc slow) listen to it?!". There are some kinds of music 'witch' (zle slowo) are neutral for me.
Recently I started to understand 'much' (zle slowo) more words of the songs in 'english' English), but it depends if the singer sings clearly.

Zrob cos z tymi przedimkami (a, an, the).

»

Pomoc językowa