notka(150słów)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I love watching television news in English because in the first place, I can improve my languages skills. Secondly, I am interested in everything what happens around the world. My impressions depends on kind of informations. I am very emphatetic person so every time I identify with with presented people. Unfortunately, 90% informations are bad so I am often stricken with fear and I am worry about people who suffer harm. Sometimes when I watch that a lot of people was killed I cry. From time to time I fly into an anger because of authorities' behaviour and I think why they have done it. I am mad about that. It has big influence on my all day. News about war, riots, poor people, natural disaster made me downcast and in my opinion life is brutal and iniquitous. But thanks to watching news I can help someone for example send money.

Proszę o sprawdzenie, z góry dziękuję za wskazówki.
I love watching television news in English because, FIRST OF ALL, I can improve my languages skills. Secondly, I am interested in everything what happens around the world. My impressions depends DEPEND (liczba mnoga) on kind of INFORMATION (EWENTUALNIE PIECES OF INFORMATION). I am very emphatHetic person so every time I identify WITH THE DISADVANTAGED PEOPLE I SEE ON TV. Unfortunately, 90% OF INFORMATION IS bad so I am often stricken with fear and I am worrIED about people who SUFFER. Sometimes when I watch that a lot of people HAVE BEEN KILLED I cry. From time to time I fly into an anger because of authorities' behaviour and I think why they have done it. I am mad about that. It AFFECTS my all day. News about warS, riots, poor people, natural disasterS made me downcast and in my opinion life is brutal and UNFAIR. But thanks to watching news I can help someone, for example send money.

To tak z grubsza... :-)
I love watching television news in English (ja dalabym tutaj przecinek) because in the first place, I can improve my 'languages' (ile tych languageS?) skills. Secondly, I am interested in everything what 'happens' (zly czas..is hap....) around the world. My impressions depends on (przedimek) kind of 'informations' (to jest niepoliczalne). I am (przedimek) very emphatetic person so every time I identify with 'with' (niepotr) (przedimek) 'presented' (moze inne slowo) people. Unfortunately, 90% (brak slowa) 'informations' (popraw) are bad (przecinek) so I am often stricken with fear and I am 'worry' (zle slowo) about people who suffer harm. Sometimes when I 'watch' (zle slowo, tutaj lepiej 'see') that a lot of people 'was' ('people' tutaj jest l. mnoga) killed I cry. From time to time I fly into an anger because of authorities' behaviour and I 'think' (za slabe slowo, moze consider, ponder?) why they have done it.
It has (przedimek) 'big' (nie za bardzo lubie to slowo) influence on 'my' (zle slowo) all day. News about (przedimek) war, riots, poor people, natural disaster 'made' (zly czas) me downcast and in my opinion life is brutal and iniquitous. But 'thanks' (nie za bardzo to slowo mi tu pasuje, mozna po prostu 'by') 'to' (niepotr) watching (przedimek) news I can help someone for example send money.

Zrob cos z tymi przedimkami (a, an, the). One sa potrzebne w zdaniach.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie