some research...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In this year I have started my studies at faculty of law and administration at Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University. I am studying law. Faculty of law and administration is one of the nine faculties at this university. The university has a Christian inspiration. More than 100 eployees aork ar faculty of law and administration. They work also as a lawyer, judges, solicitors or public prosecutors. The faculty allows students to ger a bachelor's degree or master's degree. At law the degree of master is awarded at the end of five years. You can study at full-time or part-time. In this faculty you can study law, administration ot international relations. To be honest I don't know the authorities of my faculty, but I checked it. PhD Marek Michalski is a dean. He has a lot of cofounders. They are the associate deans. The associate deans are: PhD Bogumił Szmulik, PhD Krzysztof Warchałowski, PhD Piotr Zapadka. I met only one of them. I met PhD Piot Zapadka. It was my first day at university. He told us a lot of interesting things about our university. I think he is a very nice and smiling person. I don't know a lot about the courses my faculty has to offer. I am a student only for two weeks. I wans't interested in it. I checked it and I know that at the faculty there are a few students scientific associations, for instance an administrative law scientific association, a international law scientific association. Student Government and Faculty Student Council also work very active. I think that I have to feel at home to join the scientific associations. I chose this faculty, because I have always dream of studying in Warsaw. Unfortunately, I wasn't admitted to University of Warsaw, because the threshold was too higher. I decided o go to Cardinal Srefan Wyszyński University, because it is very high ar rankings. What is more, I live very closely and I don't have to commute for a long time. Moreover, I think this university has a wide offer.
'In' (nie rozumiem po co to slowo jest tutaj) This year I 'have' (niepotr) started my studies at (brak przedimka) 'faculty of law and administration' (duze litery - to nazwa wlasna, dlaczego musze Ci to przypominac!) at (ja dalabym tutaj przedimek) Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University (ale gdzie? przydalo by sie wymienic miasto).
(brak przedimka) Faculty of law and administration is one of the nine faculties at this university.
More than 100 'eployees' (ortog) 'aork'(ortog) 'ar' (ortog) (przedimek) Faculty of law and administration. They 'work also' (zla kolejnosc slow) as 'a' (niepotr)' lawyer' (daj to w l. mnogiej, po pozniejsze slowa masz w l. mn), judges, solicitors or public prosecutors. The faculty allows students to ger a 'bachelor's' (duza litera - to jest nazwa) degree or (przedimek) 'master's' (duza litera) degree. At law 'the degree of master' (nie, to sie bardzo zle czyta...the Master's degree) is awarded at the end of five years. You can study 'at' (niepotr) full-time or part-time. 'In' (chociaz ja dalabym AT, bo you study At a Uni, nie in a Uni) this faculty you can study law, administration ot international relations. To be honest (ja dalabym przecinek) I don't know the 'authorities' (poszukaj inne slowo) of my faculty, but I checked 'it' (ale jak masz 'authorities' to jest l. mnoga, to musisz teraz mowic o l. mn). PhD Marek Michalski is a 'dean' (duza litera). He has a lot of co-founders.(slowo piszemy co-founders,) They are 'the' (wg mnie niepotr) associate 'deans' (duza litera). The associate Deans are: PhD Bogumił Szmulik, PhD Krzysztof Warchałowski, PhD Piotr Zapadka. I (tutaj cos brak) met only one of them.
It was my first day at (przedimek) university.
I think he is a very nice and 'smiling' (nie, ujmij to inaczej) person.
I am a student (tu brakuje slowa 'for') only for two weeks.
I 'wans't' (co ty zrobiles z tym slowem? gdybys pisal w calosci nie byloby tego problemu ...was not - wasn't) interested in it. I checked 'it' (wg mnie calkowicie niepotr) and I know that at the faculty there are a few students scientific associations, for instance an administrative law scientific association, a international law scientific association. Student Government and Faculty Student Council also work very 'active' (nie, zla czesc mowy, tutaj jest pytanie jak? ..a 'active' nie odpowiada na to).
I chose this faculty, because I have always 'dream' (tutaj musi byc czas przeszly) of studying in Warsaw. Unfortunately, I wasn't admitted to (przedimek) University of Warsaw, because the threshold was too 'higher' (zle slowo, tutaj 'high' wystarczy). I decided 'o' (ortog) go to Cardinal 'Srefan' (ortog) Wyszyński University, because it is very high 'ar' (ortog) rankings.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie