Sprawdzenie zadania maturalnego-bardzo pilne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In the picture I see a happy family that moves to a new home. In the foreground there is a boy and a girl. He has blonde hair and is wearing a checkered shirt. She is also blonde and is wearing a blue shirt. They are very cheerful. Behind them stand the parents of these children. The woman is a brunette, and the men is a blond . They take out/put boxes with/on bus . I think they are pleased with this move. In the background I can see their new/old home. This house is very pretty. I think they will be truly happy there.
What might be their reasons for moving house, in your opinion?
In my opinion they are moving because they had a lot of crime in the neighborhood, which was very dangerous for their children. I think they are looking for a quiet area where they can relax and do a barbecue with the family.
Would you like to move house?
I wouldn't like to move house because I feel right in the place I live now . I live close the city center so I have near to the shops. At the same time I live in the peaceful surroundings.

Tell your partner about someone you know who has moved house recently.
Recently my aunt and her family had to move house because of her job transferring. Firstly, she had to pack all the things to the carton boxes and then put them into the van belonging to removal company. Before that she also had had to throw out away the things, that she considered to be useless.
In the picture I see a happy family that 'moves' (zly czas, oni sa w ciagu ...continuous) to a new home.
The woman is a brunette, and the 'men' (tutsaj l. pojed.) is 'a' (niepotr) blond . They 'take' (zly czas - tutaj cont.) out/put boxes with/on (brak przedimka) bus .
In the background I can see their new/'old' (dlaczego piszesz 'stary' jak oni ida no 'nowego?) home.

In my opinion they are moving because 'they had' (nie, tutaj 'there is') a lot of crime in the neighborhood, which was very dangerous for their children. I think they are looking for a quiet area where they can relax and 'do' (nie, tutaj 'have') a barbecue with the family.

I wouldn't like to move house because I feel right in the place I live IN now . I live close the city center so I 'have' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj) near to the shops. At the same time I live in 'the' (zly przedimek) peaceful surroundings.

Recently my aunt and her family had to move house because of her job 'transferring' (nie, tutaj 'being transferred'). Firstly, she had to pack all the things INto the carton boxes and then put them into the van belonging to (brak przedimka) removal company. Before that she also 'had' (niepotr) had to throw out away the things, that she considered to be useless.
I 'have' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj) near to the shops . -chodziło mi,że "Mam blisko do sklepów."
Cytat: dariacz96
I 'have' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj) near to the shops . -chodziło mi,że "Mam blisko do sklepów."

Ja wiem dokladnie o co Ci chodzilo, ale w jez. ang. to inaczej piszemy. MUsisz napisac...Ja jestem blisko sklepow.
Dobrze. :) Dziękuję bardzo