dedykacja i podziekowania sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, czy moglby ktos spojrzec na ta dedykacje i podziekowanie i sprawdzic czy to jest poprawnie gramatycznie?

I would like to dedicate this thesis to my beloved family, especially to my parents X and Y for their love, unconditional support, encouragement toward greater achievement and for teaching me to always word hard and never give up. This work is also dedicated to my sister A and my brothers B and C. Thank you A for drawing my interests toward mathematical sciences and for the help I received from you during my early academic years. Last but not least, I dedicate the dissertation to D, whose constant encouragement and endless support gave me strength to complete this journey.

I am grateful to A for his excellent teaching during all the courses in abstract algebra that I followed and which engaged my interest in the topic. I also wish to send my deepest gratitude to B for his exceptional mentorship and support I received during writing the thesis and all the time we spent on discussing the aspects of this dissertation.

Dziekuje
ok

« 

Mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć proszę