Poprawa listu motywacyjnego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o poprawę listu motywacyjnego , raczej jest w nim trochę błędów dlatego będę bardzo wdzięczny za poprawę. Z góry dziękuję za pomoc

Wersja ENG

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the job which was advertised in pracuj.pl
I am confident that I have the necessary individual predisposition to take up employment as a XXX

I have several years of experience in the retail sector. My main task was to manage subordinate shops and realization of the objectives. In this work every day, I analyzed sales data and the levels of achievement of key performance indicators. I was also responsible for working with business customers and representatives of state institutions. My task was the compilation of internal documentation and for its proper circulation. My significant achievement in the current work is to prepare two projects showing recovery plans for effective improvement of defective procedures.

Valuable work experience also got when conducting business. Drove-to-date analysis of sales data and Paper Tax revenues and expenditures.

I would like to tie their future with the financial sector since so I will be able to develop. In order to improve their skills in the field of enterprise ratio analysis, financial reporting, billing and metering costs and operational budgeting in October began postgraduate studies in Controlling and auditing in the company.

My advantage is the ability to think analytically, responsibility and commitment to achieving its objectives. Very well I handle data analysis, willingly pick up new challenges. Failure motivates me to seek new and better solutions. I can very well handle a stressful situation and time pressure.

If my experience and competence interested in you, I'm pleased to be presenting my candidacy during the meeting

Wersja PL

Szanowni Państwo,

W odpowiedzi na zamieszczoną w portalu pracuj.pl ofertę pracy chciałbym przedstawić swoją kandydaturę. Jestem przekonany o tym, że posiadam odpowiednie indywidualne predyspozycje do podjęcia zatrudnienia na stanowisku XXX

Posiadam kilkuletnie doświadczenie zdobyte w branży handlowej. Do moich głównych zadań należało zarządzanie podległymi placówkami handlowymi i osiąganie wyznaczonych celów. W pracy zawodowej na co dzień analizowałem dane sprzedażowe oraz poziomy realizacji kluczowych wskaźników efektywności. Byłem również odpowiedzialny za współpracę z klientami biznesowymi oraz przedstawicielami instytucji państwowych. Odpowiadałem także za sporządzanie dokumentacji wewnętrznej oraz za jej prawidłowy obieg. Moim znaczącym osiągnięciem w dotychczasowej pracy zawodowej jest przygotowanie dwóch projektów przedstawiających plany naprawcze umożliwiające skuteczną poprawę wadliwych procedur.

Cenne doświadczenie oraz wieloaspektowe kwalifikacje zawodowe doskonaliłem również w czasie prowadzenia działalności gospodarczej. Na bieżąco prowadziłem analizę danych sprzedażowych oraz Podatkową Księgę Przychodów i Rozchodów.

Swoją przyszłość zawodową chcę związać z sektorem finansowym ze względu na możliwość dalszego rozwoju i doskonalenia zdobytych umiejętności. W celu podniesienia swoich kwalifikacji z zakresu analizy wskaźnikowej w przedsiębiorstwie, sprawozdawczości finansowej, pomiaru i rozliczania kosztów oraz budżetowania operacyjnego w październiku rozpocząłem studia podyplomowe na kierunku Controling i audyt w przedsiębiorstwie.

Moim atutem jest umiejętność analitycznego myślenia, odpowiedzialność i dążenie do osiągania założonych celów. Bardzo dobrze radzę sobie z analizą danych , chętnie podejmuję nowe wyzwania. Niepowodzenie mobilizuje mnie do szukania nowych i lepszych rozwiązań. Potrafię bardzo dobrze radzić sobie w sytuacji stresowej i presją czasu.

Jeśli moje doświadczenie i kompetencje wzbudziły Państwa zainteresowanie, to z przyjemnością dopełnię prezentacji mojej kandydatury podczas spotkania.
Z gory pisze, ze ja nie czytam polskiej wersji.
I am writing to apply for the job which was advertised in pracuj.pl (ale nie piszesz jaki job, kiedy to ogloszenie bylo....mamy sie domyslec tego, czy po prostu zgadywac)
'I am confident' (dla mnie to jest za cheeky - ) that I have the necessary individual predisposition to take up employment as a XXX
I have several years (several to dokladnie ile, 2?, 20? 35? musisz napisac dokladniej) of experience in the retail sector. My main task (ale gdzie? w pierwszej, drugiej pracy- napisz dokladniej) was to manage subordinate shops and (przedimek) realization of the objectives (tutaj mozesz dodac 'set by the management') (Tylko ja nie wiem jakie to 'objectives' byly - wg mnie trzeba dokladniej sprecyzowac) . 'In this work' (niezgrabnie, nie rozumiem po co to jest tutaj napisane) every day, I analyzed (przedimek) sales data and the levels of achievement of key performance indicators (ale jakie one byly? musisz napisac. Nie mozesz polegac na tym, ze czytajacy wie dokladnie o co chodzi) .
My task was the compilation of internal documentation and for its 'proper' (a jaka jest 'omproper circulation'? daj inne slowo) circulation. My significant achievement in the current 'work' (calkowicie zle slowo, daj 'post') is 'to prepare' (nie, pisz inaczej...is the preparation of) two projects showing recovery plans for effective improvement of 'defective procedures' (nie rozumiem co to jest).

Valuable work experience 'also got' (o co tu chodzi? kto? co? musisz napisac) when conducting business. 'Drove-to-date analysis' (nie wiem co to jest) of sales data and Paper Tax revenues and expenditures.

I would like to tie 'their' (nie rozumiem do czego to slowo 'their' sie odnosi) future with the financial sector 'since so' (bardzo dziwne polaczenie slow) I will be able to develop (ale co? photographs? musisz napisac dokladniej). In order to improve 'their' (nie wiem o kim mowa) skills in the field of enterprise ratio analysis, financial reporting, billing and metering costs and operational budgeting. (daj nowe zdanie - chyba nie musze Ci przypominac, ze ludzie potrzebuja zdania ktore moga internalizowac, tzn. malo slow w zdaniu, drugie zdanie - zeby pomalu sobie ulkadali o co chodzi) In October (kto? co? pies? kot? znajoma/y) began postgraduate studies in Controlling and auditing (ale gdzie? w jaki sposob) in the company.

My 'advantage' (zle slowo) is the ability to think analytically, 'responsibility' (zla czesc mowy) and commitment to achieving 'its' (do czego to 'its' sie odnosi? nie moge sie polapac) objectives. 'Very well I' (po jakiemu to jest?) handle data analysis, willingly 'pick' (za niskie slowo) up new challenges.
I can 'very well handle a stressful situation and time pressure' (napisz to wg ang. zasad - zla kol slow).

If my experience and competence 'interested in you' (co to jest? ), ....'I'm' (w calosci) pleased to be presenting my candidacy during the meeting....(ang native nigdy tak nie powie, napisze - to jest za bardzo po polsku)
Bardzo dziękuję za poprawę mojego listu motywacyjnego. Starałem się go poprawić według wskazówek, mam nadzieję ,że nie namieszałem jeszcze bardziej :) Poniżej zamieszczam drugą wersję i proszę o poprawę. Z góry dziękuję za pomoc.

In response to the posted on the site pracuj.pl XXX (zamiast x będzie data) on XXX (zamiast x będzie stanowisko) job as a job I would like to submit an application.
I am happy to show that I have the necessary individual predisposition to take employment in the post XXX

I have three years of experience in the retail sector. My main tasks in previous work had to be subordinate to the management of shops and achieving the goals set by the management.
In recent work to analyze sales data and the levels of achievement of key performance indicators such as the efficiency of working time, sickness absenteeism, loss.
I was also responsible for working with business customers and representatives of state institutions.
In my second and last job I was responsible for internal documentation and its delivery to the relevant departments.
My biggest achievement in the last job is to prepare two projects showing recovery plans through which it is possible to improve the bad company procedures

A lot of experience and skills gained during When I was self employment at the time of this work, I was responsible for the conduct of tax revenue and expense ledger and analysis of sales data such as sales, loss, profit margins. I was also responsible for keeping the company budget.

In the future I would like to work in the financial sector because I can develop my skills and learn new skills.
I want to increase my chances of employment in the financial sector in October so I started postgraduate studies in Controlling and Audit at the University of XXX.
During postgraduate studies I learn to enterprise ratio analysis, financial reporting, measurement and billing costs in the enterprise and operational budgeting.

My advantage is that I can think analytically, I am responsible and I can achieve our goals. Very well I handle data analysis, willingly take new challenges. I can work under time pressure and in stressful situations

If you are interested in my skills and qualifications will be happy to be presenting my candidacy during a personal meeting.
>>>Jak juz podejmujesz sie robienia poprawek, uwzgledniajac wskazowki ktore ja napisalam, to prosze robic to solidnie. Prosze nie ignorowac tego co napisalam - bo ja nie za bardzo jestem chetna do tracenia czasu i do poprawianie tych samych bledow, ktore juz byly wskazane.

In response to the (tutaj brakuje 'job') posted on the site pracuj.pl XXX on XXX job as a job I would like to submit an application.
'I am happy to show' (lepiej moze ' I consider') that I have the necessary individual predisposition to take employment in the post XXX

My main tasks 'in previous work' (niepotr- bo to jest wiadome) 'had to be' (zly czas, tutaj WERE) AS A 'subordinate' (nie za bardzo trafne slowo, nie wiem co masz na mysli i o co tutaj chodzi) to 'the' (niepotr) management of shops and achieving 'the' (niepotr) goals set by the management.
'In recent work' (niepotr) 'to analyze' (ale kto to robil? Ja ty, to musisz napisac...I analyzed...) sales data and the levels of achievement of key performance indicators such as the efficiency of working time, sickness absenteeism, 'loss' (jaki loss? - dokladniej).
In my 'second and' (niepotr) last job I was responsible for internal documentation and its delivery to the relevant departments.
My biggest achievement 'in the last job' (niepotr) 'is' (zly czas - to bylo w przeszlosci) 'to prepare' (the preparation of) two projects showing recovery plans through which it 'is' (zly czas) possible to improve the 'bad' (calkowicie zle slowo, chyba myslisz o 'weak' procedures within the company) company procedures

'A lot' (to jest za niskie okreslenie, napisz cos formalnego) of experience and skills gained...(calkowicie arse over tit- zla kolejnosc slow, jak juz o tym pisalam) during 'When I was' (niepotr) MY self- employment (ale cos tutaj nie za bardzo tego lapie - jak pracowales, to nie bylo self-employment)-at the time of this work, I was responsible for the 'conduct' (zle slowo) of tax revenue and expense ledger and (brak przedimka) analysis of sales data. 'such as sales, loss, profit margins' (napisz to jakos inaczej). I was also responsible for 'keeping' (za niskie slowo, tutaj moze 'the maintenance') of the company'S budget (lepiej jest napisac...for overseeing the company's budget)

In the future I would like to work in the financial sector because I can develop my skills and learn new skills. (zdanie jest ok, ale nie wiem dlaczego to ma ich obchodzic - to jest twoja sprawa)
I want to increase my chances of employment in the financial sector SO in October 2013 I started postgraduate studies in Controlling and Audit at the University of XXX.
During postgraduate studies I learn to 'enterprise' (zle slowo, tutaj moze 'interpret') ratio analysis, financial reporting, measurement and billing costs in 'the' AN enterprise and 'operational budgeting' (dlaczego dales to na koncu, jak to jest prawie najwazniejszy punkt. To musi byc gdzies w zdaniu).

My 'advantage'(powyzej napisalam ze to jest zle slowo, to dlaczego dalej to samo wpisujesz, czy myslisz, ze jak drugi raz przeczytam to slowa 'cudem' zrobi sie dobre - nie, nie - poszukaj inne) is that I can think analytically, I am responsible and I can achieve 'our' (nie, to jest zle - to nie sa 'moje i twoje' lepiej napisz ...'any set') goals. 'Very well I handle data analysis' (chyba nie umiesz czytac po polsku - wyzej napisalam ze to jest zle, prosze nie ignorowac moich poprawek, bo to mnie po prostu troche wk..., denerwuje), AND I willingly take ON ANY new challenges.
....If you are interested in my skills and qualifications will be happy to be presenting my candidacy during a personal meeting....Napisalam powyzej, ze po ang. to nikt tak nie napisze, lepiej jest napisac tak jak byles uczony...I am available for an interview at any time to suit you and I look forward to hearing from you in due course..

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie