Proszę o poprawienie błędów, rozprawka.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, bardzo proszę o poprawienie błędów, jestem świadoma, że może być ich sporo.. z góry bardzo dziękuję :)

Residential and nursing homes have advantages, but also serious flaws.This can be seen in places where it is on your own, without those loved ones you love.The problem of loneliness in these places is very annoying.
The people are condemned to being alone, they yearn for the people 'behind the walls'.Places with people without relatives are sad and filled their longings, fears and hopes.Places where people live away from their families should be under special care, care of the state, or charities.There is too little empathy, caring, intimacy, conversation and contact.

The problem is that we do not know who are the people who will take care of them.In the news many times I've heard about how people sometimes are treated in such places. I can not imagine that someone in my family would be exposed to something like that.
It also has the advantage. In the nursing home is a professional medical care, it is good for the elderly.Sometimes the family is not able to take care of in the right way, then a nursing home is a suitable idea

Despite all nursing homes have more disadvantages than advantages. First of all, the decision should be made after considering the pros and cons, because it's the thing that can change the life of an old man
it is on you own - nie rozumiem, lepiej uzyc 'alone', ale podmiot jest nie odpowiedni,
filled with
the advantage - jedną?
w nastepnym zdaniu nie ma podmiotu
take care of ale kim?
podsumowujac napisz np. 'all in all'
kilka innych bledow nie zaburza zrozumienia tekstu, dlatego je pominalem

»

Pomoc językowa