Prośba o sprawdzenie krótkiego personal statement

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I am X.X, I am 17 years old and I am from Poland. I moved to UK about one mounth ago. I have never done GCSEs before, I only have polish qualifications and I would like to do GCSEs course, because in future I want to do an A-level course and then University course. I would like to be an English or drama teacher. I'm hard-working and imaginative person. In my last school I attended many special interests groups, like movie group, or drama group. I am interested in movies, literature, theatre and psychology. I enjoy writting stories, acting and making my own short movies. I would like to Progress to A Level (for learners aged 16-18) Level 2 course at New College Nottingham, because that would really help me with my future
Tekst jest tylko formalnością, ale chciałabym, żeby był napisany dobrze, a wiem, że nie jest. Poza tym, mógłby mi ktoś powiedzieć, w UK raczej używa się movie, czy film?
I am X.X, I am 17 years old and I am from Poland. I moved to PRZEDIMEKUK about one mounth<--ORTOGRAF ago. I have never done GCSEs before, I only have polish<-- DUZA LITERA qualifications and I would like to doPRZEDIMEK GCSEs course, because inPRZEDIMEK future I want to do an A-level course and thenPRZEDIM University course. I would like to be an English or drama teacher. I'mPRZEDIM hard-working and imaginative person. In my last school I attended many special interests groups, likePRZEDIM movie group, or drama group. I am interested in movies, literature, theatre and psychology. I enjoy writting stories, acting and making my own short movies. I would like to Progress to A Level (for learners aged 16-18) Level 2 course at New College Nottingham, because that would really help me with my future
w UK chyba film
Ok, czyli przedimki, dziękuję :)

« 

Pomoc językowa