Sprawdzenie streszcznia pracy inżynierskiej

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam serdecznie,
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie streszczenia. Co do określeń technicznych to są dobre. Chodzi mi głównie o sprawdzenie stylistyki. Z góry dziękuję :)

Po polsku:
Na potrzeby niniejszej pracy przebadano jednofazową prądnicę synchroniczną prądu przemiennego. Celem uczyniono przede wszystkim wyznaczenie parametrów znamionowych i charakterystyk. Opisano również budowę i zasadę działania prądnicy synchronicznej. Przed rozpoczęciem badań przeprowadzono oględziny zewnętrzne badanej maszyny oraz silnika napędowego, nie stwierdzając przy tym żadnych nieprawidłowości konstrukcyjnych.
Jako pierwsze wykonano pomiary rezystancji. Pomierzono zarówno wartości rezystancji uzwojeń badanej prądnicy, jak i silnika napędowego. Następnie wyznaczono prąd znamionowy korzystając z dwóch różnych metod obliczeniowych. Jako wynik końcowy przyjęto wartość uśrednioną.
Zbadano maszynę pod względem jej pracy w stanie jałowym. Wyznaczono zależność prędkości obrotowej od napięcia indukowanego na jej zaciskach oraz charakterystykę biegu jałowego. Opisano metodologię przeprowadzanych prób i wykreślono charakterystyki dla różnych częstotliwości pracy.
Przeprowadzono próbę zwarcia symetrycznego i otrzymano charakterystykę opisującą zależność prądu twornika od prądu wzbudzenia. Na jej podstawie wraz z charakterystyką biegu jałowego wyznaczono wartości reaktancji synchronicznej podłużnej w stanie nasyconym i nienasyconym.
Na podstawie przeprowadzonych pomiarów wykreślono charakterystyki zewnętrzne i regulacyjne dla trzech różnych charakterów obciążenia – rezystancyjnego, indukcyjnego i pojemnościowego. Opisano kolejność działań przy przeprowadzaniu badań i przedstawiono wyniki w postaci krzywych wykreślonych na podstawie uzyskanych pomiarów.
Aby wyznaczyć reaktancję rozproszenia skonstruowano trójkąt Potiera. Opisano sposób jego konstruowania oraz odczytano z niego wartości charakterystycznych parametrów.
Ostatnie badanie posłużyło do wyznaczenia reaktancji podprzejściowych. Opisano trudność identyfikacji tych parametrów i przedstawiono alternatywną metodę pomiaru. Wyniki zaprezentowano za pomocą wykresów w funkcji kąta między osią twornika a osią podłużną maszyny.
W ostatnim rozdziale przedstawiono wnioski własne dotyczące każdego z przeprowadzonych badań i utworzono tabele z parametrami znamionowymi badanej prądnicy synchronicznej.

Po angielsku:
The single-phase AC synchronous generator was tested for the purpose for this study. The main objective above all was to designate a nominal parameters and characteristics. The type of construction and principle of operation of a synchronous generator was also described in this research paper. Before starting the studies, tested machine and drive motor was carried out visual inspection and no structural abnormalities were found.
Measurements of winding resistance were taken as the first. Measurement was taken from tested machine as well as drive motor. Using two different methods of calculation nominal current was designated. Final result was established as average value.
The machine was examined on no-load conditions. Dependence of speed on induced voltage on its terminals and no-load characteristic was determined in test methods. Methodology of carried out tests was describe. Characteristics for different frequency operating were plotted as well.
To obtain characteristic describing armature current in dependence on excitation current, symmetrical short-circuit test was carried out. Based on it and on no-load characteristic obtained earlier longitudinal synchronous reactance in saturated and unsaturated condition was determinate over.
Regulation and external characteristics was predetermined, based on performed measurements, for three different load characters - resistive, inductive and capacitive. Results was presented in the form of characteristics. Actions sequence in carried out test were describe in proper order.
Construction of Potier triangle allowed to determined a dispersion reactance. Methodology of its construction was described step by step. In addition, values of its characteristic parameters was read off.
The last test was performed to determine the over subtransient reactance. The paper presents a difficulty of identification of this parameter and provide an alternative method of its measurement. Result was presented in the form of graphs showing a dependence of the angle between the axis of the armature and the longitudinal axis of the machine.
Last chapter presents own conclusions relating to each test and a table with nominal parameters of the tested single-phase AC synchronous generator.
The single-phase AC synchronous generator was tested for the purpose 'for' (zle slowo, tutaj OF) this study. The main objective 'above all' (nie rozumiem po co to tutaj jest?) was to designate 'a' (dlaczego przedimek 'a' przed l. mnoga?) nominal parameters and characteristics. The type of construction and principle of operation of a synchronous generator was also described. 'in this research paper' (chyba wiadomo gdzie to bedzie/jest? po co sie powtarzac?). 'Before starting the studies' (nie - napisz to biernie i zacznij...Prior to the study, the machine and drive motor were tested.... 'testing, , tested machine and drive motor was carried out' (niepotr) (and ) visual inspection 'and no' (nie, tutaj 'did not reveal any') structural abnormalities 'were found' (zawsze jak cos jest wazne, to jaknajszybciej to przekazujemy).
Measurements of winding resistance were taken 'as the first' (tego to calkowicie nie rozumiem). Measurement was taken from tested machine as well as drive motor. Using two different methods of calculation (brak przedimka) nominal current was designated. (przedimek) final result was established as (przedimek) average value.
Dependence of speed on induced voltage on its terminals and no-load characteristic was determined in 'test' (czy nie lepiej 'testing'?) methods. (przedimek) methodology of 'carried out tests' (nie, 'tests undertaken) was describeD. (przedimek) characteristics for different frequency 'operating' (zla czesc mowy) were plotted as well.
To obtain (przedimek) characteristic describing (przedimek) armature current in dependence on excitation current, symmetrical short-circuit test was carried out. Based on 'it' (daj 'this') and on no-load characteristic obtained earlier longitudinal synchronous reactance in saturated and unsaturated condition 'was' (chyba 'were') 'determinate over' (tego calkowicie nie rozumiem).
Regulation and external characteristics 'was' (dlaczego 'was'? jak mowisz o characteristics-l. mnoga) predetermined, based on performed measurements, for three different load characters - resistive, inductive and capacitive. (przedimek) results was presented in the form of characteristics.
Actions sequence in 'carried out test' (tego nie rozumiem, mozna 'in the test') were describeD (czas przeszly) in 'proper' (a jaka niby mialaby byc 'improper' order? daj inne slowo- moze consecutive?) order.
Construction of Potier triangle allowed 'to determined' (zle, tutaj 'the determination of) 'a' )niepotr) dispersion reactance. )przedimek)methodology of its construction was described step by step. In addition, values of its characteristic parameters was read off.
(przedimek) result was presented in the form of graphs showing a dependence of the angle between the axis of the armature and the longitudinal axis of the machine.
(przedimek) lLast chapter presents (tutaj brakuje slowa) own conclusions relating to each test and a table with nominal parameters of the tested single-phase AC synchronous generator.

Uwazaj na przedimki - one sa potrzebne.
Dziękuje bardzo. Dzięki Twoim uwagą brzmi to znacznie lepiej :)