Sprawdzenie poprawności e-maila

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
byłbym wdzięczny gdyby ktoś mógłby przejrzeć poniższy e-mail będący pracą domową z angielskiego. Dziękuję z góry.

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your last email. Guess what! Last Sunday there was a 10-kilometre run in my own. Although my condition wasn't satysfying, I decided to take part i this event.

Of course I was aware that I need to appropriately prepare my body if I want to struggle successfully with 10-kilometre distance, so I was training 5 days before the run.

During the run everything was almost perfect but in the meantime, it transpired that my shoes weren't durable. When i was running the sole of one of my shoes has suddenlny droped out! Eventually, it didn't stopped me. I just ignored that and finished the run.

Taking part in events in like this was for me a very nice experience. I think that doing sports should be encouraged much more because it allows us to improve our bodies and skills. Running is a fantastic way to spend time healthy and funny.

By the way I have found recently an information about a marathon which will organized on this Friday in my city .Would you like to take part in this competition? I'm shure you would cope with that.

Best wishes,
XYZ
Dear Mark,

Thank you for your last email. Guess what! Last Sunday there was a 10-kilometre< -ORTOGRAF run in my own< -NIEZROZUMIAŁE. Although my condition wasn't satysfying, I decided to take part iN this< --ZMIENILBYM NA THAT event.

Of course I was aware that I need< --CZAS PRZESZLY to appropriately prepare my body if I want< --TO SAMO to struggle successfully with PRZEDIMEK10-kilometre distance, so I was training< --ZLY CZAS 5 days before the run.

During the run everything was almost perfect but in the meantime, it transpired< -LEPIEJ ZEBYS UZYL 'TURNED OUT' that my shoes weren't durable TUTAJ DAJ 'WYSTARCZAJĄCO'. When i was running the sole of one of my shoesOBYDWU? has< --ZLY CZAS suddenlnyORTOGRAF droped out! Eventually, it didn't stopped< - NIEGRAMATYCZNE me. I just ignored that and finished the run.

Taking part in events in < --PO CO TO SLOWO?like this was for meDAJ NA KONIEC ZDANIA a very nice experience. I think that doing sports should be encouraged< - NIEZROZUMIALE much more because it allows us to improve our bodies and skills. Running is a fantastic way to spend time healthy and funny< -ZLE CZESCI MOWY.

By the way I haveRECENTLY FOUND an<--ZLY PRZEDIMEK, INFORMATION JEST NIEPOLICZALNE information about a marathon which will CZEGOS BRAK organized on thisNEXT Friday in my city .Would you like to take part in this competition? I'm shureSURE you would cope with that.

Best wishes,
XYZ
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 10 cze 2015
Naprawdę wielkie dzięki :)
10 km run TOOK place. ...
np ....sole(s) came off
Cytat: Aaric
np ....sole(s) came off

To przez 10 km cale podeszwy mu zeszły i biegł na skarpetach?
Może mu odpadły blisko mety. Mnie tam nie było więc nie wiem:)
edytowany przez Aaric: 10 cze 2015
...was for me a very nice experience. dlaczego was tutaj dałeś?
I decided to take part i this event. część zdania po part możesz ominąć
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia