Opis pokoju

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej,
prosiłbym o sprawdzenie i ewentualną poprawkę opisu mojego pokoju:

Dear Nikola,

How are you? I'm living in Sopot and I want to tell you about my room.

I live in a block of flats. I share the flat with three friends. I think that it is very cosy and comfortable. Very important is that the flat is near my university. I have too near to bus stop so I can easy go to my work. When you go to my flat, there is a hall, ahead is a kitchen. My room is on right the kitchen.

I like spend time in my room. On the floor is a white cosy carpet. On the walls I have paintings. I like to look at them. Front of windows is a wooden desk. When I wrote the letter I sat at the desk. In the corner of the room I have a bed. I like to lie on the bed and read books. Next to door is a wardrobe. I keep my clothes in it.

I'm sending a few pictures. You can to look my room. I hope that you'll to send pictures of your room.

That is all for now. I'm waiting for a letter from you.

I hope to see you soon.
Take care
Arerox
'Very important is that' (cos sie tu pogubiles. Lepiej...It is very important that) the flat is near my university. I have 'too near to bus stop' (nie, tutaj jest zle, lepiej...a bus stop very near) so I can easILY go to my work. My room is on right OF the kitchen.

I like TO spend time in my room. On the floor THERE is a white cosy carpet.
IN front of (brak przedimka) windows THERE is a wooden desk. When I wrote thIS letter I sat at the desk. Next to (brak przedimka) door THERE is a wardrobe.

You can 'to' (niepotr) look INTO my room. I hope that you'll 'to' (niepotr) send pictures of your room.
Hi!

Dear Nikola,

How are you? I live in Sopot and I would like to tell you about my room.

I live in a block of flats. I share the flat with my three friends. I think that it is very cosy and comfortable. It is very important that the flat is near my university. The bus stop is quite near so I can get to my work easily. When you enter my flat, there is a hall and a kitchen ahead. My room is on right.

I like to spend time in my room. There is a white cosy carpet on the floor. On the walls there are some paintings. I like to look at them. There is also a wooden desk in front of the window. When I wrote the letter I was sitting at the desk. My bed is in the corner. I like to lie on the bed and read books. Next to the door there is a wardrobe. I keep my clothes in it.

I'm sending a few pictures. You can take a look at my room. I hope that you'll send some pictures of your room too.

That is all for now. I'm waiting for a letter from you.
I'm sending (tutaj dodalabym 'you') a few pictures.